Search results

  1. 2024 USA Olympic Team Trial, 3/21-3/24

    Depends on what the format is - they usually have lots of prelims for the people who cannot get in by ranking. But the seeds keep going through knockouts. But they have had other formats.
  2. What is the best ESN Hybrid rubber for FH?

    I should get my sheets of Hurricane today. If those fail to impress me because I don't boost, then on to Codexx and Rakza Z EH then. Tango, it was a good dance while it lasted...
  3. What is the best ESN Hybrid rubber for FH?

    It is hard to even be sure he uses MX-P on backhand, where do you buy that Infinity lol... :ROFLMAO:
  4. What is the best ESN Hybrid rubber for FH?

    The information I got was from someone who claimed to have seen his racket from racket inspection. What a player uses in a testing ad, I am indifferent to vs what he uses in a tournament situation.
  5. Cybershape Carbon

    Yes, I play with one now. I mostly used a Joola Trinity before switching. The Cybershape blocks a bit better and I liked it for my playing style. I want to try Hurricane on it now and see how that goes.
  6. What is the best ESN Hybrid rubber for FH?

    Nope. K2. At least, that is what I have heard. I really don't know beyond what I have heard.
  7. What is the best ESN Hybrid rubber for FH?

    Do you mean Gewo Codexx EF Pro 54?
  8. What is the best ESN Hybrid rubber for FH?

    Will give it a try then, when you play close to the table, you need to be able to take balls off the bounce without sending them long and this feeling is easier with Tango.
  9. Tricky question about a head heavy Cybershape Wood!

    The body usually adapts if you do it slowly over a period of time. But if he has to play and train aggressively and cannot do exercises to build strength, stay away from it to avoid creating an injury that will make it harder to play. But if he is able to practice with weights (shadow stroke...
  10. What is the best ESN Hybrid rubber for FH?

    It's pretty depressing that K2 isn't easily available and that Golden Tango is being discontinued. Makes me wonder how long K2 has before it disappears as well despite the fact that Jorgic is using it. And no, I find Golden Tango/K2 much better for how I play compared to K3. I am even finally...
  11. Cybershape Carbon

    Amazon.com is selling the Cybershape Carbon for $140 from Japan. I just got one and it looks pretty legit.
  12. League Play is a Different Animal...

    Kallberg loses to Jin Ueda... (okay???) Steger to Stumper Dang loses to Zeljko (WHAT!!!) Kallberg beats Steger (sanity) Ueda/Allegro beat Dang/Haug (Allegro is one of the best doubles players in the world so...) Is it that the pros were tired from Singapore or something else? Beating...
  13. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Whenever someone complains about the sidespin on my loop, if they have the patience, I point them to this video.
  14. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Being stuck close the table has me looking for options, so I am at a cross roads of sorts. I really should just accept it is almost impossible to get better playing once a week but losing to some players is just getting to my pride.
  15. Why did China not field Wang Manyu after she saved them against India?

    I remembered I forgot Kihara after I wrote my post, and again, the existence of WMY is the key. They framed it as a singles thing, but the reality is that WYD is just toast with respect to the Olympics, the team is better able to tolerate Chen Meng at #3. The Chen Meng and Wang Manyu pairing...
  16. Tibhar blade closest to Viscaria?

    Sometimes, it depends on whether you are focused on design/materials, playing style or both. All three will appeal to the same kind of player, but the outer ply being koto vs limba might be a big deal in which case you would prefer the MK Carbon.
  17. WTT Singapore Smash 2024 3/7-3/17

    I think he meant FZD vs WCQ. Come on, Tony, give him more credit than that...
  18. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Good to hear you are playing again, if possible invest some time into physical therapy if you haven't already.
  19. WTT Singapore Smash 2024 3/7-3/17

    Definitely wasn't me that said anything about the stability of topspin rallies, I have always called Wang the king of low arcing topspin. Fan used to make it work against Wang from time to time with well placed counters and blocks to the wide forehand but Fan seems to be on vacation at the moment
Top