Search results

  1. BEST MEDIUM PIPS for both chopping and attacking?

    After EJ- ing LP and MP for more than a year, playing with robots and people, I can say that there are overall bad pips for defense and offense, and there are good ones. The trade-offs are mostly related to the hardness of pips and sponge. Soft pips have a better short game, easy available spin...
  2. Best Chinese sticky rubbers that don't need boosting

    Yes, FP is falco platinum. The massage gun is the cheapest one with cushioning ball attachment. I use a sheet of 729 super to cover the surface of the new rubber. I put the stack between 2 sheets of cooking paper and pressed with the massage gun most of the surface, from the sponge side...
  3. Best Chinese sticky rubbers that don't need boosting

    Usually, I manually press the rubber multiple times or use massage gun, before glueing to the blade. Most of the rubbers become a little more alive and responsive. For the TUTTLE 25 I can say that is not bad rubber and something different from a typical chinese stuff that we are flooded. I boost...
  4. 3 New Andro Rubbers

    Or designed to be boosted for full H3 experience.
  5. 3 New Andro Rubbers

    Chintac 52.5 is on my table: red, 2mm, measured 53 degrees shore O. No indication of factory boost. 170x170mm square, 73g with the sticky cover and 65.5g without. Sponge is dense and feels death and slow. The topsheet is slightly sticky with impressive friction on brushing, more than XVC, more...
  6. Best Chinese sticky rubbers that don't need boosting

    Sanwei Target National 3, G40, team edition, blue sponge, etc, is on the table. 162x162mm square, 68g without the protective foil. 39 degrees shore A, measured 58 shore O. Coming in a vacuum package, that appears someone forgot the factory boosting. Big negative dome, blue sponge, dense and...
  7. What is hardest sponge Chinese's rubber.

    Mark as 39 degrees shore A. My H3s BS 39 are 54 shore O, but the TG3 BS is harder.
  8. Removing glue from rubber before reusing?

    Put the rubber in water for >12 hours. The grue will become white and easy to remove. A couple more glue layers can help with the pealing in one go.
  9. Best Chinese sticky rubbers that don't need boosting

    I was able to spend some play time with TUTTLE 25 on Goriki Danshi FH. The speed is above slightly boosted H3 BS, comparable or a bit higher than XVC. Throw angle is high, let say again similar to XVC. Dwell time is very low, and cost me a lot of effort to adjust. Level of stickiness is low...
  10. a stange tt blade

    Look like K3 variant:
  11. Xiom Vega China VM Review

    I bought my XVC during the winter, and can lift the ball for 1-2s same as the black H3. The sponge is not porous, but very elastic. Topsheet feel softer than H3 with higher throw. Tesnsor effect is small.
  12. Best Chinese sticky rubbers that don't need boosting

    Is very light for 52 degrees hardness, so I expect it to be slower. I am reading bad reviews for another high-thickness rubber, Apollo II. But let's see, I will test TUTTLE 25 this weekend.
  13. Best Chinese sticky rubbers that don't need boosting

    TUTTLE 25 is on my table. Real 2.5mm sponge 😄. It comes in a vacuum sealed package, 63.3g without foil, 166x167mm square, factory boosted with a small dome. The sponge is 52 degrees shore O, with some life in it, but not as tensors. The surface has hint of tackiness and sliding the ball...
  14. 3 New Andro Rubbers

    Waiting for the 52.5, red, 2mm. Hoping for H3 alternative for the hot summer. Vega China is just too different.
  15. Best Chinese sticky rubbers that don't need boosting

    I have Haifu White 2, tried it on H3 and several other rubbers. The boosting effect is stronger than FP, but after 2 weeks is gone completely. So, if the goal is one week top performance, boosting with haifu will make sense. FP is weak but doesn't evaporate at all. Whatever effect it has will be...
  16. Best Chinese sticky rubbers that don't need boosting

    I buyed my G09C second hand in very good condition. I put it on fast blade and don't like it much. After that I put 1 layer of Falco Platinum, the hardness drop to 48 degrees and the dynamics impruved, unfortunately the mushy feeling remain on hard hits and was too jumpy on low. Only the middle...
  17. DHS 08X review

    Spinlord Ultra Carbon DEF - limba, koto, thin carbon, ayous core. There is non def version with normal head size. The speed is off-, very balanced and linear. Yinhe 980 Ultra, never played with it, but on paper it looks similar.
  18. The BEST Long Pips from ALL Brands

    Every pips has some level of unpredictability. My experience is that stiff and dense pips are more stable. Consider Ilius S, the sponge is hard, damping, and can be used on faster blades.
  19. The BEST Long Pips from ALL Brands

    I am using it with 1mm sponge on a def blade. Pips are soft and gripy, without a mushy or springy feeling. P3aV is even easier, with slightly thinner pips. Can you specify what is difficult with P3V? I will drop my table with various LP and MP:
Top