Need Suggestions for an ALL+ Blade with Good Feeling and Control

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Well, Stiga Allround Evolution almost fits the bill. But it does not weigh 95-98 grams. The head size is 150x157mm. I am not sure of stuff made today that weighs that much.

OSP Virtuoso (Off-) would also fit most of the requirements but weight. There is really very little difference between Off- and All+ and I feel like my Virtuoso (Off-) is really an All+ speed rather than an Off- speed. You may be able to get them to make one over 90 grams. Their website says the Virtuoso weighs between 85-90 grams, but they could probably make one 91, 92, maybe more. You can also specific exact head size so, you could ask them to make it with a 151x157mm head size if you want. If you go with OSP I would email them first to see if they can make exactly what you want because they may be able to. Including weight.

But, I can't really think of any All+ blade that comes in that weight. You might be able to get a Stiga Offensive Classic that is that weight. It is Off- as well, which is pretty close to the same thing as All+.

This user has no status.
Well, Stiga Allround Evolution almost fits the bill. But it does not weigh 95-98 grams. The head size is 150x157mm. I am not sure of stuff made today that weighs that much.

OSP Virtuoso (Off-) would also fit most of the requirements but weight. There is really very little difference between Off- and All+ and I feel like my Virtuoso (Off-) is really an All+ speed rather than an Off- speed. You may be able to get them to make one over 90 grams. Their website says the Virtuoso weighs between 85-90 grams, but they could probably make one 91, 92, maybe more. You can also specific exact head size so, you could ask them to make it with a 151x157mm head size if you want. If you go with OSP I would email them first to see if they can make exactly what you want because they may be able to. Including weight.

But, I can't really think of any All+ blade that comes in that weight. You might be able to get a Stiga Offensive Classic that is that weight. It is Off- as well, which is pretty close to the same thing as All+.

ok ill ask :)

and do they make the blade right away when you make your purchase? how many days does it take to make it

Cheers Mate

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
When you order from OSP it takes about a week for them to finish making your blade. Then shipping should take 2 days if you use the FedEx option. The other option is really dodgey even though it is inexpensive. One time a blade took over 8 weeks to get to me with the old option. So FedEx is worth it.

Contact them before you order and ask if they can make the exact specifications you want. Then they already know what you asked for when the order comes to them. I just found the email on their site.

If you have trouble finding it, feel free to PM me and I will send you the email address I have.

Sent from Godric'sHollow using the ResurrectionStone

This user has no status.
When you order from OSP it takes about a week for them to finish making your blade. Then shipping should take 2 days if you use the FedEx option. The other option is really dodgey even though it is inexpensive. One time a blade took over 8 weeks to get to me with the old option. So FedEx is worth it.

Contact them before you order and ask if they can make the exact specifications you want. Then they already know what you asked for when the order comes to them. I just found the email on their site.

If you have trouble finding it, feel free to PM me and I will send you the email address I have.

Sent from Godric'sHollow using the ResurrectionStone

I just asked them via FB Page. they say if i changed the weight and head size , its not virtouso anymore and its considered a custom Blade costing around 139 euros + 19 Euros Shipping(if memory serves correctly) :(

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
That is a bit funny. Maybe things are changing at OSP. When I ordered all my blades, I emailed before and they always said it was okay. I got my V'King with a different size head than the one supposed to be for that blade. I go the specific weight I wanted for every blade I ordered. But, I guess, the weights I asked for were within the weight range for each blade. I wonder who answered the Facebook page. Was it Laszlo?

This user has no status.
That is a bit funny. Maybe things are changing at OSP. When I ordered all my blades, I emailed before and they always said it was okay. I got my V'King with a different size head than the one supposed to be for that blade. I go the specific weight I wanted for every blade I ordered. But, I guess, the weights I asked for were within the weight range for each blade. I wonder who answered the Facebook page. Was it Laszlo?

Palatinus Table Tennis Blade on FB, im not sure if its lazlo.
Im still contemplating about it. im hooked but the extra $$$ is something i cant afford for a headsize and weight :(

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Fill in the handle of Allround Classic with toothpicks and wood glue, that should bring it to mid 90s grams.

You mean, fill the handle of an Allround Evolution! That would save a lot of money and get the weight you want. But Der_Echte is really right. If you do it with an Allround Classic you will end up with an All+/Off- blade. If you do it with the Allround Evolution you will end up with an Off blade but a low end of the spectrum Off blade.

See this thread if you are not sure what Der_Echte is talking about:

http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?9048-Re-Building-the-BEAST&highlight=beast

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
That thread I went HEAVY METAL and really upped the weight. In this case, just a 10-15 gram increase is in order, and with such a cavernous space in the Stiga handles, you gotta fill most of it with light wood. So you add into the space a little wood glue, then toothpisck, then a little glue,etc... keep layering it all in until it is filled up completely. Doing that would add half the weight I normally add.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2013
I just got an 'Allround Evolution' that weighs 90 g. Forgot to ask the store for specific weight [emoji17]
So will it play more like an off-? I wanted something a bit slower than my bt555, which is quite lighter than the one I had in the past, so I suspect that it weighs 80-85 g.
But as long as AEV still has less trampoline, because I have a little bit problem handling the amount in bt555 at the moment. I guess I'll figure out next week.

Sendt fra min SM-A202F med Tapatalk

I know and have used such blade that you want. Try the Sanwei Multilayer Z. Its 95 grams and above for the ones who have told me who used them. It is all+ despite having many carbon layers and the control is good.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2013
I know and have used such blade that you want. Try the Sanwei Multilayer Z. Its 95 grams and above for the ones who have told ms whonused them. It is all+ depsite having many carbon layers and the control is good.
Oh sorry, I'm not looking for a heavy blade. I prefer 80-85 g. Or the weight of my bt555. I just forgot to ask for a lighter allround evolution :)

Sendt fra min SM-A202F med Tapatalk

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Hi,
if you message me you address and pay for shipping...i will gift you a brand new blade that is an inner construction that should fit your requirements pm me

Super generous. People should be hitting the like button on this post.

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Carl,

if you saw erm in real life and tried to hit him, you would bounce off the dude. You think DER_ECHTE is a bear... you gotta meet erm and he can move like me... when he wants. He used to be a national youth player in TT and Tennis.

...but erm been doing stuff like that forever. He knows so many blade makers and makes huge trades. He used to have thousands of blades before he trimmed down his inventory.

Nobody holds a candle to EJing to this dude. He brings 5-10 (That is TEN, folks) every day to the club and different setups every day. If your collection is in the thousands, it would take a DECADE to try them all.

Last edited:
Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Carl,

if you saw erm in real life and tried to hit him, you would bounce off the dude. You think DER_ECHTE is a bear... you gotta meet erm and he can move like me... when he wants. He used to be a national youth player in TT and Tennis.

...but erm been doing stuff like that forever. He knows so many blade makers and makes huge trades. He used to have thousands of blades before he trimmed down his inventory.

Nobody holds a candle to EJing to this dude. He brings 5-10 (That is TEN, folks) every day to the club and different setups every day. If your collection is in the thousands, it would take a DECADE to try them all.

You still should hit the like button on his post. :) LOL.