Introduce yourself to the forum! :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2011
Hello everyone,
I am from Germany
I play table tennis for 6 years in a small village (however the teams are quite good!)
At the moment I work for the local table tennis association for one year

My biggest achievements are all back 4 years when I won some local tournaments as a junior
Greatest achievement with my team was one whole season without losing any game and the second promotion one year later

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2011
Hi Friend,
I am from India,
I am a doctor, teaching in Medical College.
I am 51 years and have been playing since 1976.
I am good at college level tt but not much.
My greatest moment was winning college tournament in 1980.
It is great to be here.
Deshdeepak

says http://www.cornilleau-competition.com/EN/index.html
says http://www.cornilleau-competition.com/EN/index.html
Mar 2011
Read 8 reviews
Hello :)

I have been in this forum for a while now, but never really wrote an introduction of myself.

My name is Anders Haukedalen, Im 16 years old (born in '94) and come from Norway.
I play for a club in Norway called Moflata BTK, and have been playing for nearly 2 years.
I would consider myself as a big EJ, and love to test new stuff.

Right now, I am a chopper with long pimples.. But I also have an offensive bat, since I have always played an offensive game.
Only reason Im playing LP's now are to try learn something about it, and maybe I am going to be a full time chopper some day.

Any questions? Just ask! :D

BTW: I think I will post a new post soon, since I think I need some help about forehand rubber when playing a modern defensive game, hope that some of you can help me :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2011
Hi all

I'm Al and I've reignited my passion for table tennis this year by combining it with another hobby of mine; photography. I photographed a couple of the Grand Prix towards the end of last season and you'll see my pictures on the ETTA's reports from London and Guildford as well as the Fusion Masters in July.

jekwon.jpg

I started playing in Division 4 of my local league and 25 years down the line I now play in Division 4 after getting relegated last season. :(

My best playing achievement is probably winning the Cippenham closed handicap doubles in 1992 in my only season at the club, as my league trophies have come off the coat tails of vastly superior team mates. I think it's safe to say I've found my level.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2011
Good morning campers..My name is Keith Spooner also known as spoonman to my friends
i played from 12 untill at the age of 21 i dicovered Booze and girls...didnt play for 15 years untill now!!!
Started training this summer at Chelmsford TT club and should be in there 1st team in Div 1 next season!!
When i was a Junior i played for Hertfordshire and was coached by the legend that was Len Howick (RIP) at Braughing TT club..they were amazing times and im glad to be back in the game..I LOVE it..x

This user has no status.
Hello.

Im an old geezer aged 32 from Sweden.

Just recently took up my favourite sport since being away for 16 years!
Started playing at the age of 5 and stopped at the age of 16. My achilles tendons made such a fuzz that they effectively took the fun out of practice. Cooling bags for two hours and limping 4 times a week was not optimal.

Nonetheless im back now and just enjoyed my first practice in 16 years with the local club PK Sundsvall, yesterday!
Sure, the timing of everything did take some effort getting used to. But freaking hell, did it feel good.

im glad to find a forum dedicated to Table Tennis, since during my effective years all we had was catalogues and chats at practice.
As im scrounging around for re-decorating my equipment i find a lot has happened, but some still are the same.
When i opened my old racket case i found my three old bats. Primorac Off- was my primary in -94/-95 etc. And still sell today!
Im starting off lightly this season and hopefully i can reach my goals next year and enter competition next season, if i reach any level worth matching for.

Stay cool everyone and keep returning everything that comes against you!

Regards - Chris.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
Read 4 reviews
Hey all I'm Richard Heo, from East Coast U.S. PA to those of you who are in the area. I've been playing for 8 years and have been Coaching for the last 4. I've played for the Penn State Berks and Main Campus teams and been the PSU Berks President 2 separate years. I would have to say my greatest achievement has been to grow the sport of TT in my area. In 2004-2005 I grew the Berks club from around 12 players to over 65 players. Then in my returning year in 07-08 I grew the club from scratch back up to around 40 players. Now in my hometown I just started a new club which has over 20 players that have come in to play although we have around 12 regulars.

My goal is to grow the sport ridiculously in the next couple of years and hopefully have a facility for the 2016 Olympics. We currently only have under 8000 players in the U.S. that play in regular tournaments. Their aim is to grow it about 1 percent for the next 5 years and then increase that to about 5-10 percent. I say shame on them for not thinking big and I plan on filling the next 5 years quota into 1 and with any luck start a new industry here in the U.S.

1) Introduce yourself to the site
2) Number of years playing
3) Club/team play for
4) Best achievements
5) Ect

Hi i am Matt Moriguchi from Alameda California and i have played for just under 3 years and my current rating is around 2100 for US. My best achievements were winning the u3700 doubles this past 2011 US OPEN in Milwaukee. My plan is by 2012 January to be 2200 and by 2015 January to be 2500.