How to fix table tennis NET?

The total price of the replacement part(s), may outweigh just buying a new net.

For example: I don't know anywhere there will sell you just the 5M of string, you'll likely need to buy 200M/250M of it. and the easiest way to thread it is tie it to a wooden dowel rod and 'thread' it through.

says I am just looking for someplace to play during a week...
says I am just looking for someplace to play during a week...
Mar 2016
The total price of the replacement part(s), may outweigh just buying a new net.

For example: I don't know anywhere there will sell you just the 5M of string, you'll likely need to buy 200M/250M of it. and the easiest way to thread it is tie it to a wooden dowel rod and 'thread' it through.
Probably easier to buy a new one but Kite string and a straightened metal coat hanger would work.

Reactions: Suga D and BeGo
This user has no status.
2nd kite string,

"Tali jemuran" (reinforced kevlar wire for hanging laundry), the same one you can get from Ace Hardware or the like would be much better. :)

Make sure you pick the slickest / "slippery" one, so you can just shove the net hole around the wire like "memasang sarung guling" (putting cloth on huggies)

BeGo

Sent from my T1X Plus using Tapatalk

2nd kite string,

"Tali jemuran" (reinforced kevlar wire for hanging laundry), the same one you can get from Ace Hardware or the like would be much better. :)

Make sure you pick the slickest / "slippery" one, so you can just shove the net hole around the wire like "memasang sarung guling" (putting cloth on huggies)

BeGo

Sent from my T1X Plus using Tapatalk

lmao tali jemuran would be too big and cant fit the whole, Ive found a solution, i stick the string on a skewer aka lidi using a tape, then I walk the lidi inside the net hole :D

Reactions: BeGo