How much do you spend on racket every year?

How much do you spend?

• up to 100 USD

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • 100-200

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • 200-300

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • more than 300

Votes: 12 27.9%

• Total voters
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
When I quit using seamed balls and turned to seamless, the calculations results made the seamless more than 4 times cheaper.

When Der_Echte was in Korea we were still using celluloid balls. So he is talking about the old celluloid balls.

Seamless and D40+ balls last longer than other balls.

Reactions: langel
When Der_Echte was in Korea we were still using celluloid balls. So he is talking about the old celluloid balls.

Oook!
History makes the difference :)

When I was 11 /1975/ we, the boys of the quarter, spent all summer to collect scrab in order to buy a tennis table. And we did it. And played with a single celluloid ball, priced some 10 cents, for more than a month, sometimes "broken, but not too much" :D

History /sweet/

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
says The sticky bit is stuck.
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews

Maybe I have a bad batch. I got about half a gross of the "Ding Ning" D40+, and a handful of them (so far; haven't opened all boxes yet) went to the bin within minutes. They didn't break, they dented, much like a deflated football would. Perhaps a bad batch; hoping the rest of the lot isn't like that.