Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kenta Matsudaira

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Dima played well and Fzd really didn't play enough balls to Dimas body and/or his fh. Fzd once again shows a lack for tactical skills. But that is what Wang Hao is for so what is Wang Hao really doing in the corner? Just handing out water?

Serve choice and spin explains that. He served long reverse sidespin into the backhand to limit the angle.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
That is only part of the truth. Fzd should be good enough to adapt or maybe he's too proud to back off from going bh-to-bh duels. He rarely changes up his game which is a weakness.

Serve choice and spin explains that. He served long reverse sidespin into the backhand to limit the angle.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
New World Order - no chinese in the men final
chinese men right now (replace money with Olympic and WTTC golds):
cache.php

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Lets say no one in the world has seen Dima playing this well like in this tournament. Don't tell me you knew because that would be a lie. Dima has never showed this composure before. So this is new.

If the shoe fits, wear it. That you could actually disparage that man's forehand is insane.

Reactions: Atas Newton
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Lets say no one in the world has seen Dima playing this well like in this tournament. Don't tell me you knew because that would be a lie. Dima has never showed this composure before. So this is new.

Sure. So a man who is willing to try new rubber to change his game and whose sole ambition is to get better should not be given the benefit of the doubt just because you don't like him? Go ahead. I could see the obsession and gave him credit for it, no matter the result.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
What are you referring to now? I mentioned composure and you talk rubbers?

Sure. So a man who is willing to try new rubber to change his game and whose sole ambition is to get better should not be given the benefit of the doubt just because you don't like him? Go ahead. I could see the obsession and gave him credit for it, no matter the result.

Reactions: sanavasaraja