Sandpaper vs. Sponge

This user has no status.
And if you didn’t already know, this is one of the rackets bjgmann has been going on and on about in his big sales pitch:

Looks like a nice bat. And if it is 9 ply of wood and 2 of carbon, it might be a cheap way to get a carbon bat (that is as long as it wasn't too difficult to get the sandpaper off) and put some quality rubber on it. LOL

I hope everyone knows I am just joking around here. If others like hard bat or sandpaper and want to play their own competitions that is fine with me. Heck they can go back to the old banjo/drum style paddles for all I care. I just am unconvinced that it would be more exciting, challenging or athletic. IMHO, YMMV etc.

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
(UPSDC). So, since we are so sad that bjgmann does not seem like he wants to take the bait in starting a hardbat forum and stop pestering the Modern Table Tennis community at large, will TTNation promote him from lowly sales rep to big wig regional distributor?

And if you didn’t already know, this is one of the rackets bjgmann has been going on and on about in his big sales pitch:

(bjgmann). You're kidding, right? You were smiling when you wrote this, right? You don't really purport to represent the Modern Table Tennis community at large, whoever the hell they might be, do you? And do you really claim that I am a "lowly sales rep" for Table Tennis Nation who could be up for promotion to "big wig regional distributor" for conscientiously pestering this duckpond of a Modern Table Tennis community?

Borderine libelous, buddy boy; borderline libelous.

Hahahaha. You really do make me laugh. Hahahaha.

Sent from The Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
a50bb2f39895523e668d7a7bf1f61d34.jpg

8a2d5617d83b285c33378859f149e0c5.jpg

If sandpaper or hardbats allow you to execute shots like these i'll become its biggest fan and promoter. But until then i shall remain with SPIN.
[Emoji12]

Last edited:
Reactions: UpSideDownCarl