This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2018
Does this mean we can't get highlight videos anymore? It's the end of an era...
Usually the ittf publish in very high quality the highlights of the matches, but I can't say for sure if it's for all broadcasted ones, cause I only follow some players, or only key matches

Enviado de meu SM-J500M usando o Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
True, but the funniest part was the fan girl shouting "Zhang Jike Wo ai ni" in earnest after he won :) ... such is the effect of the man !
Wow, that was a thriller! Such a massive comeback of LJK from being 1-6 or something down in the decider, then saving so many match points.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
Does anyone know when the Ma Long vs Harimoto and Ueda Jin vs Zhang Jike will be played ? .. I don't find it in the draw ...

They will play today zjk and ueda on 15:00 japan time and ma long / tomo will be on 19:30 japan time . I hope this long match wont effect zjk's body . The tiredness ....

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
Lets not get ahead of ourselves , Ueda Jin is in form ... and fast, not as fast as Tomokazu but still fast .. right now from what we have seen of ZJK , he is struggling against speed ... but if ZJK can get him in the first two balls then Ueda Jin will struggle ... but yes the one you mentioned is the one I am waiting for .. it will be fun to see how much better Timo is now and where ZJK stands against Timo's tactics and accuracy ...
What if we will see Timo against ZJK...

Reactions: ping fun
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
Lets not get ahead of ourselves , Ueda Jin is in form ... and fast, not as fast as Tomokazu but still fast .. right now from what we have seen of ZJK , he is struggling against speed ... but if ZJK can get him in the first two balls then Ueda Jin will struggle ... but yes the one you mentioned is the one I am waiting for .. it will be fun to see how much better Timo is now and where ZJK stands against Timo's tactics and accuracy ...

And if timo wins ..... and tell you an interesting news , Zhang jike has registered in korean open . He is killing himself for what he wants ..

Last edited: