What would you recommend me? (with video)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
Very true. However all top rated pro using carbon blade like Alc or zlc

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk

And they have been training since childhood. I would wager their technique is top-notch... They can probably play with anything they want, but we mere mortals have our limits.

Reactions: Nazmul Haque
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2013
Just tried my new bt777 (85-86 g) today with same rubbers as on bt555. Not much of a difference really. Bt777 actually supported me a bit better. A bit easier for openings, placements, and smashes. Easier to make lower serves. I actually expected to have a bit of problems with openings, since I'm thinking stiffer blade = lower throw. Weird haha. Loops and topspin where the same. But seems like there's a couple more gears for speed.
Seems like bt777 in this weight at least is more a thing between 5-ply and 7-ply. I had a Clipper once and that was too stiff and thick.
My only issue is that the lighter weight of my bt555 feels significantly better Than bt777. Just feels so right. But I guess I can't have everything.
My Allround Evolution (90-91 g) is a bit bouncier than both actually.

But I think that bt777 an all wood 7-ply could be a good choice for you instead of a 5-ply. Will give you a bit of crispness.

Sendt fra min SM-A202F med Tapatalk

Last edited: