Inner carbon blades

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
Check Yasaka Atletico Power, Sword Pro HD997. Never used them. Wanted to point your attention to them since they are often recommended. Do your own research. I have had several inner carbon blades and tbh it all comes to luck. Even "Lemuria clone blade" can be very decent. I have one that costed like 25$ and was incredible for the money. The other one I bought for 20$ was meh. Unless you play test it, you won't be sure, especially in that price range. I have Innerforce ALC and Donic Ovtcharov No.1 Senso which are crazy good. You get what you pay for. Spend as much time as possible on playtesting as much different gear prior to purchase as you can.

I also do have Hinoki Aruna Carbon, it is somewhat similar to Joola Rossi Emotion (their numerous differences though), and they totally different than those Hurricane Long 5 inspired blades. They seem to promote different contact types.

https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/forum/showthread.php?21744-w968-8

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2020
The feel is significantly different. Since carbon is placed deeper, people who use inner-type tend to prefer softer feel anyway so Limba is much more popular among the inner-type.

This user has no status.
Dear Briyan Y, if you please advise some best matching rubber with Andro treiber CI off.

Well... that depends on your style of play and skill level. (Lots of forum members will respond with an answer like that).

But hey... If you like Andro then Rasanter R48 seems popular right now. Interesting sponge technology. If you want something easier to use then maybe Hexer Grip.

(I’m currently using a blade with a similar composition [DHS Hurricane Long 5] and I have Dignics 09C and JOOLA Rhyzer Pro 45 glued to it)

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2016
Well... that depends on your style of play and skill level. (Lots of forum members will respond with an answer like that).

But hey... If you like Andro then Rasanter R48 seems popular right now. Interesting sponge technology. If you want something easier to use then maybe Hexer Grip.

(I’m currently using a blade with a similar composition [DHS Hurricane Long 5] and I have Dignics 09C and JOOLA Rhyzer Pro 45 glued to it)

Thank you. I just glued Andro R53 (That is I have now in hand) in forehand in treiber CI off and Tibhar MX S in backhand. Haven't yet chance to test it may be to night. Do you think MX S is a bit harder or weird on Treiber CI off ?