Tacky Chinese Rubber on the Backhand?

Are you using the commercial or provincial version of the h3 neo 37? Is commercial much different from provincial?
i am using the commercial Neo H3 with seamoon booster. only the quality and maybe the tackiness differs as the provincial and national versions i have tried are nto as tacky but the difference is not that big.

says toooooo much choice!!
Jul 2020
Read 11 reviews
Today I revisited my Maze Magic blade with Skyline 3 Provincial BS (FH) and H3 Neo Provincial 37 deg (BH) gave them a clean and was surprised at the amount of tackiness, both held the ball for at least 5 seconds. The rubbers are about (at least) 3 months old, and have not been re-boosted. Still played really nicely !!
Kick is much more noticeable when compared to R48/Dynaryz/RakzaZ/Super Ventus, which are the rubbers I’ve mostly been using recently.
Speed through the air is less but acceleration after bounce is much better!!! The others are faster through the air and carry this speed through the bounce, so maybe that’s why the kick appears less.

Reactions: Tango K
says Footwork footwork footwork
Are those 37 deg H3 Neo's pretty readily available for decent prices?

I'm using 39 deg Skyline TG2 Neo (unboosted) on the BH and really love it. I also really liked Skyline 3-60, this was a good transition into full Chinese rubber on the BH- and is much more forgiving.

My opinion is- using Chinese style rubbers on BH is great training and you can develop a full, active and strong stroke (if spin is your game). It forces you to be on time, and in position- otherwise you really feel the errors. I think it's a great revelation!

Good luck!

Last edited:
Jul 2020
Read 11 reviews
Are those 37 deg H3 Neo's pretty readily available for decent prices?

I'm using 39 deg Skyline TG2 Neo (unboosted) on the BH and really love it. I also really liked Skyline 3-60, this was a good transition into full Chinese rubber on the BH- and is much more forgiving.

My opinion is- using Chinese style rubbers on BH is great training and you can develop a full, active and strong stroke (if spin is your game). It forces you to be on time, and in position- otherwise you really feel the errors. I think it's a great revelation!

Good luck!

Not so readily available as we would like !!
I bought mine from DHS-729, a company based in Czech Republic,
Nat H3 Neo 37 deg orange sponge is about €60 plus tax and shipping.
Provincial version is €40 plus tax and shipping.
TT11 don’t have the 37 deg versions yet, which is surprising!! As they have the majority of DHS rubbers.
Aliexpress or other Asian websites/on line shops are likely to have the 37 deg versions.

says Footwork footwork footwork
Not so readily available as we would like !!
I bought mine from DHS-729, a company based in Czech Republic,
Nat H3 Neo 37 deg orange sponge is about €60 plus tax and shipping.
Provincial version is €40 plus tax and shipping.
TT11 don’t have the 37 deg versions yet, which is surprising!! As they have the majority of DHS rubbers.
Aliexpress or other Asian websites/on line shops are likely to have the 37 deg versions.

Awesome! Ordered one from Ali express (commercial version) to test out. Interesting to see how it will fair between s3-60 and a 39deg H3 or TG2.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Dec 2020
I've started TT with a chinese style rubber on BH indeed, that was perfect to feel secure for short or long service returns, pushes, blocks, chops. Then I moved to Euro/Japan style rubbers when I started to perform BH looping against backspin, I was also using speed glue at that time. I needed more bouncy so less harder sponge.