Recommendation Required

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2021
Hi All,

Need suggestions on rubbers to be used on Fang Bo bX2
planning a combination of MxP FH and xiom vega Japan BH.

Hi All,Need suggestions on rubbers to be used on Fang Bo bX2planning a combination of MxP FH and xiom vega Japan BH.

Good choice.Because of the inevitable standard deviation in sponge hardness you may find the Vega Japan to be harder, or softer than the MX-P.Depending on your style you may prefer any of these rubbers on FH/BH.My personal feeling is that Vega Japan is more spin oriented and MX-P has more power, so if I have to choose I would put the Japan on the FH.Or MX-S instead of MX-P.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kuba Hajto
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews

Good choice.Because of the inevitable standard deviation in sponge hardness you may find the Vega Japan to be harder, or softer than the MX-P.Depending on your style you may prefer any of these rubbers on FH/BH.My personal feeling is that Vega Japan is more spin oriented and MX-P has more power, so if I have to choose I would put the Japan on the FH.Or MX-S instead of MX-P.

I love Xiom Vega Japan on BH, it has just right sponge hardness. I don't like MX-P on FH but plenty of players in my club is very successful with it. I would pick MX-S for FX, but that is just my personal taste. I really liked Omega V Tour on FH and Omega V Asia too.

says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016
Hi All,

Need suggestions on rubbers to be used on Fang Bo bX2
planning a combination of MxP FH and xiom vega Japan BH.
Depending on your level, that could be a very good setup (for high intermediate to advanced).

How long have you been playing for and what blade and rubbers were you using before? Why do you want to change?