Rasant

says Hello guys, I play the highest junior division in...
Jan 2012
Read 3 reviews
Why would anyone boost the Rasant rubber? When applying booster on your rubber, the rubber becomes softer. The Rasant is really soft at first. I played Rasant for one year approximately, and then I changed to Tenergy 64, and I must say, Rasant compared to Tenergy 64 is noway near as good! I boosted my Tenergy on my Rosewood blade, and boosted my Rasant. HUGE DIFFERENCE. I am never changing back to Andro rubbers again. It's just that, Andro rubbers are SOOOO inconsistent and so unpredictable. Tenergy is the right choice. Almost no pro players play Andro, they all play Tenergy. Once you go Tenergy, you will never look back.

The only Andro rubber, that comes close to Tenergy is the Hexer HD!

says Hi all you players out there [IMG] My name is Philip...
May 2013
Why would anyone boost the Rasant rubber? When applying booster on your rubber, the rubber becomes softer. The Rasant is really soft at first. I played Rasant for one year approximately, and then I changed to Tenergy 64, and I must say, Rasant compared to Tenergy 64 is noway near as good! I boosted my Tenergy on my Rosewood blade, and boosted my Rasant. HUGE DIFFERENCE. I am never changing back to Andro rubbers again. It's just that, Andro rubbers are SOOOO inconsistent and so unpredictable. Tenergy is the right choice. Almost no pro players play Andro, they all play Tenergy. Once you go Tenergy, you will never look back.

The only Andro rubber, that comes close to Tenergy is the Hexer HD!

That is your opinion. I totally disagree on what you are saying about the Andro rubbers are inconsistent and so unpredictable.
You are right on the the Hexer HD being the closest to the Tenergy, but funny enough is that the Hexer HD is the most inconsistent and unpredictable rubber that Andro has made it is fast though.

As I wrote, I do this out of curiosity. And I agree that it can be a bit pointless to boost a tensor rubber, but I just want to try it.

I see you like very fast rubbers, I like them with more spin. I have more dwell time on the ball with the Rasant than I would have with any tenergy rubber. This makes me able to steer the ball where I want it. That is why I like the Rasant and I find it more consistent.

Jan 2012
Read 3 reviews
That is your opinion. I totally disagree on what you are saying about the Andro rubbers are inconsistent and so unpredictable.
You are right on the the Hexer HD being the closest to the Tenergy, but funny enough is that the Hexer HD is the most inconsistent and unpredictable rubber that Andro has made it is fast though.

As I wrote, I do this out of curiosity. And I agree that it can be a bit pointless to boost a tensor rubber, but I just want to try it.

I see you like very fast rubbers, I like them with more spin. I have more dwell time on the ball with the Rasant than I would have with any tenergy rubber. This makes me able to steer the ball where I want it. That is why I like the Rasant and I find it more consistent.

Hexer HD is not inconsistent and unpredictable. You say I like fast rubbers? Tenergy 05 is not fast, it is meant to do heavy spin shots, and not high speed. You say you like rubbers with more spin, come on man, we all know that Tenergy produces alot more spin than Andro rubbers, I know what I am talking about, I have played Hexer HD and Rasant for at year, and then changed to Tenergy. Tenergy produces more spin, and Tenergy is one of the most powerfull rubbers out there! That is why Tenergy is so much more expensive than Andro!

May 2013
Tenergy rubbers are expensive because it is Butterfly, it has nothing to do with it being “one of the most powerful out there”. All of butterfly’s top products are very pricey.
That is why so many try to find an alternative. If you pay for your own rubbers you will quickly realize that it is a lot of money for a little difference :)

That being said, I also like the tenergy rubbers, and will probably also play with one in the future. I just have to make a smooth transition. You can’t argue that you have less dwell time with the tenergy rubbers. Hexer HD is a very fast rubber, and tenergy 05 is the slowest of the tenergies, but it still is a fast rubber due to the ball leaving the racket a bit faster than other rubbers.

Of cause they are very good rubbers and that is why they are used by the best players. :)

Jan 2012
Read 3 reviews
Tenergy rubbers are expensive because it is Butterfly, it has nothing to do with it being “one of the most powerful out there”. All of butterfly’s top products are very pricey.
That is why so many try to find an alternative. If you pay for your own rubbers you will quickly realize that it is a lot of money for a little difference :)

That being said, I also like the tenergy rubbers, and will probably also play with one in the future. I just have to make a smooth transition. You can’t argue that you have less dwell time with the tenergy rubbers. Hexer HD is a very fast rubber, and tenergy 05 is the slowest of the tenergies, but it still is a fast rubber due to the ball leaving the racket a bit faster than other rubbers.

Of cause they are very good rubbers and that is why they are used by the best players. :)
Being on of the most powerfull rubbers, players will find them attractive, and therefore the price will rise do to the demand on the product!

Tenergy rubbers are SOOO expensive, and it will cost you some serious money.

How often do you change? I personally change every 1,5-2 months :)

says http://cinemagr.am/embed/148758536
says http://cinemagr.am/embed/148758536
Feb 2013
I concur Sir.
The only pro using an OFF+ blade in my knowledge is Schlager..

Unless one got a robot-like consistency like Schlagi, an OFF+ blade would be too much imho.
I would rather stick to an ALL+ blade at max.

Primorac and Andrej Gacina use Primorac Carbon blade rated off+, and many other players use that blade :)

Jan 2012
Read 3 reviews
Yes, that is a better way to express it..

I only change every 4. Month. I use my racket 4-5 days a week, 3-2 days as a player and 2 days as a coach. It does not bother me that the rubbers are a bit use. :)

How many ratingpoints do you have? :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2012
Playing now with Tenergy 05, 2.1mm and of course wth D-oil. My level is so much better nowdays so i want to try Tenergy and its amazing rubber with booster. 2 months ago i chanced the rubber. More speed and more spin. After 4 weeks i must reboost the rubber becouse lack of speed, but i can play at least 2-3 months with same rubber and its still working fine.