Who do you think will win the Japan Open 2014 - ITTF World Tour?

• Chuang Chih Yuan

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • Jun Mizutani

Votes: 34 65.4%
  • Koki Niwa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chen Chien-An

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tang Peng

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Kenta Matsudaira

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Andrej Gacina

• Masato Shiono

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Patrick Franziska

• Other (Post Below)

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2013
Read 7 reviews
We are going to see early final between Jun Mizutani and Liang Jingkun

Liang is no match to Jun today. Jun had improved a lot lately. Only the very best from China can stop him now. And Koki is out too.

WCT will meet Tang Peng tomorrow. Their head to head shows no previous result. Too bad the only 2 left from HK has to take on each other. I hope WCT can make it.

says http://cinemagr.am/embed/148758536
says http://cinemagr.am/embed/148758536
Feb 2013
Liang is no match to Jun today. Jun had improved a lot lately. Only the very best from China can stop him now. And Koki is out too.

WCT will meet Tang Peng tomorrow. Their head to head shows no previous result. Too bad the only 2 left from HK has to take on each other. I hope WCT can make it.

WCT played great today against Karlsson, I think he can beat Tang now.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 12 reviews

Jun is a great player.no doubt about it.just watch wtttc 2014 against ovtcharov.(semifinal)
I dont think wct will have a chance against him.

BTW what result did koki niwa have/lose by?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2013
Read 7 reviews
Koki Niwa lost to Morizono 3:4. Morizono beat WCT this year in Spain but lost to Drinkhall in the final.

WCT met Jun once this year in German losing 3:4. So he is not totally without chance. But if they have to meet this time it will be final and the way is still long. He may have to face Morizono again. That will be interesting.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2014
Read 6 reviews

Mizutani has improved a ton! If you watch his games from 2 years ago, he will serve and then go back 3 ft from the table and wait for the return. And if the ball got looped to hi backhand, he will passively block and then the block will turn into a lob and he will end up lobbing. He had no short game and no backhand.

Now when he serves he is positioned well. He flicks and BH loops. And he is still an exceptional lobber.