Stiga Intensity Carbon??

This user has no status.
I am searching 4 a new Blade. My style is really Offensive but i am not a smasher. 1st Topspin with a lot spin and then more hard topspins to finish the point. I like to play chops against short serves with a lot backspin if its not possible to flick.
I am very interested in the Stiga Intensity Carbon but there are no reviews.
I need your help :p.

Sorry 4 my bad english.

This user has no status.
Ive tried the normal Intensity.

It had a weird, loud and hallow sound whe hitting. The arc you could get was outstanding, and it made topspinning very fun. The blade also felt very hard and stiff in my opinion the hardest Ive felt.

I reccomend this blade of you like to attack with controlled high arc loops away from the table. Ofcource its still good for close to the table attacking but I enjoyed to go back and hit those high arc shots, a little bit too much because I was getting back even when I shouldnt.

The carbon version would probably be harder and stiffer with a little bit lower throw angle.

This user has no status.
I will test the Infinity next Week. Could tell me how it feels against backspin. Is it easy to loop backspin? Is it good 4 flicks? Good Service possible? and what is ur playstyle + ur skill level? What Rubbers will work on this blade? Tenergy 05 is fine with this Blade? A lot questions!!! I saw the review from Dan and Tom but i want to collect as many impressions as possible. Big hopes :)...
Amazyde ty for this short review!

This user has no status.
I will test the Infinity next Week. Could tell me how it feels against backspin. Is it easy to loop backspin? Is it good 4 flicks? Good Service possible? and what is ur playstyle + ur skill level? What Rubbers will work on this blade? Tenergy 05 is fine with this Blade? A lot questions!!! I saw the review from Dan and Tom but i want to collect as many impressions as possible. Big hopes :)...
Amazyde ty for this short review!
left hand shake hand style with heavy and fast topspin loops on the forehand, block, chop, push and drive on the backhand. I used the Infinity for a week with T05Fx2.1mm on the bh. Man was it good the easiest thing I have ever used to lift and flick backspin balls. Coming from a butterfly viscaria it took a little while for me to adjust to the blade. Flicks kept going into the net. I found that you have to use a lot more arm in flicking with it but that's just me coming from a composite that is quite fast. The tourneys and clubs I play in use ratings central ratings. I'm around 1400-500 rated player.have been playing properly for 2 years. :)

This user has no status.
Ty for this Review :)

I want to try Tenergy05 on FH and Rakza7 on BH on the Infinity^^. I am not sure if it works!! Help :) :)
Nearly everybody I play against/with uses either T05 for the FH and T05FX for the BH or Andro Rasant for FH/BH but Rasant is quite a heavy rubber the same as Tenergy.