Acuda P2 vs Rakza 7

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2023
I've been using the same rubber for quite some time, and now I'm eager to explore new possibilities and potentially elevate my game. Both the Acuda P2 and Rakza 7 have caught my eye due to their reputation for high performance, but I'm having a tough time deciding between the two.

If any of you have had the chance to play with both of these rubber sheets, I would greatly appreciate it if you could share your experiences and highlight the differences you've noticed.

I am using Accuda S2 and P2 blue on my backhand. I used a lot of Rakza 7 before but now I’m out of Accudas an will try a Rakza 7. I’m not expecting a huge difference.

Cheers
L-zr

Reactions: JJ Ng and hclnnkhg
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
I've been using the same rubber for quite some time, and now I'm eager to explore new possibilities and potentially elevate my game. Both the Acuda P2 and Rakza 7 have caught my eye due to their reputation for high performance, but I'm having a tough time deciding between the two.

If any of you have had the chance to play with both of these rubber sheets, I would greatly appreciate it if you could share your experiences and highlight the differences you've noticed.
I have only used Rakza 7 but I trust @Lazer

Just procure whichever one is more available to you in your area and maybe cheaper.

I am not familiar with Donic rubber and I have Bluefire M2 ready for me. But I partially got it for the color, blue. And I want to see if I like Donic rubbers or not.