Adidas blades made in china?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2017
Hello
I'm new to the forum. While on my search for my first decent blade. I came across some adidas blades for a realyy nice price. I know alot of retailers are discounting their products since adidas stopped producing tabletennis equipment.
But I noticed that the box says made in china? I was wondering if this is correct and is adidas TT equipment made in china? or could these blades be fakes?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
not only adidas, tibhar, andro, joola, gewo, itc and some butterfly blades.
Xiom also have some too

Its only the Swedes (Stiga and Yasaka) that has made in Sweden (they own country)
I also think some of the Japanese brands TSP/Victas are made in Japan, and some are made in China?

Also, DHS blades are made in China, and they aren't poor quality

Reactions: Suga D
I don't know who took over the separate production line of Adidas inside the Sunflex factory. Adidas told me before that although the aforementioned blades are made in the same factory, Adidas has a separate production line or facility inside that factory. I am hoping ITC did since they took over the remnants of Adidas TT when it closed.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2017
The fact that something is cheated in china does not mean that it is inferior. Many professions are produced there. Everyone is accustomed that if it is "made in china" it means that the product is cheap and counterfeit. And yet it is not always the case.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2017
Thanks for the answers. I picked up a C500 and a V1.3. I'm not sure if I'm going to keep them actually.