Alternative to H3 37 degrees

This user has no status.

It’s basically said that there are 4 kinds of H3 37 soft:
H3 37 soft
H3 37 soft NEO
H3 37 soft NEO provincial
H3 37 soft NEO National

And it doesn’t say anything about a differing sponge. It only says that it’s softer and lighter (the entire rubber)

says former JPEN, now CPEN
says former JPEN, now CPEN
Aug 2019
Original-729-Friendship-BATTLE-2-Provincial-Soft-Pips-in-729-Table-Tennis-Rubber-Ping-Pong-Sponge.jpg

you can try this lol

its a new release and theres not much info about it

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
Back to my original question, does Dianchi 38 feel noticeably harder than H3 H37 soft?

Definitely harder . . BUT . . .

Dianchi red topsheet is quite translucent. I will take a photo when I can. Despite the harder sponge, the feel is more clear and directing the ball is easier. It could be that the topsheet is thinner??

Dianchi's topsheet is also tackier than H3 37, but not as tacky as the old H3. If old H3 (that can hold a ball for 5s) tackiness = 10, new H3 tackiess = 3, I would say Dianchi's tackiness is about 6.

Dianchi's sponge has been heavily boosted and the pores are slightly larger than those in H3 sponge = closer to the ESN feel.

Reactions: Robin0910
says Currently in a dilemma between 5+2 or 7 ply allwood blade
says Currently in a dilemma between 5+2 or 7 ply allwood blade
May 2021
Hmmm

Perhaps, with same degree of hardness, 37 to be specific

jupiter 3 asia (feels like h3 on steroids, and feels more 'stable' compared to commercial h3, almost as 'stable' as provincial. Plus, good topsheet grip, way better than commercial h3)

Or

Jupiter 3 euro (the 'euro' sponge feels slightly softer, more springy. Let's say, like broken-in h3. Slightly less tacky than the 'asia', identical grip)

But, if you try to find alternatives to provincial grade, or even national, well, just stick with it