Another dumb vid :)

Ok buddy, here it is. A push is basically just a push. You do it normally when the ball doesn't have a lot of backspin, usually when you want to do a short return to your opponent. You are using a bit of the backspin from your opponent, and just guiding the ball over the net...giving you more control to do a short return. The bat is at an angle with a downward motion, with your entire arm pushing/guiding the ball forward. There are no wrist work in this. But in your video, I can see a lot of wrist action. You started with a downward motion, but upon contact with the ball, you used your wrist to open up your bat face making the bat almost parallel/horizontal to the surface of the table. As a result, the ball pops up. The downward motion is correct, but you need to push the ball forward and guide it across (without opening the bat)
In the video, the reason why some of the balls pops up and some didn't, is because it has to do a lot with the amount of backspin when you received these balls. If the amount of backspin is a lot, you managed to keep the ball low over the net, when the amount of backspin is lesser, the ball pops up.

You do a lift is when there is a tremendous amount of backspin on the ball. A push will practically result the ball roll into the net. So you do a lift. The bat comes from directly underneath the ball, and it must be horizontal or slightly pointing upwards. You are actually using the back spin of the ball to roll the ball on your rubber, and just lifting it over the net. You are not pushing the ball forward, merely guiding it. Top spinning the ball is out of the question. Don't even attempt it, coz I've seen it gone under the table, even! 99% of the times, you get it against long pips opponents. You just did a super spinny loop topspin, and your opponent just block the ball using long pips and return it low over the net. My advice, just lift the ball.

Now, a chop is like a push, downward action but with an extra zip (we are talking about short balls, not far from the table chop here). Regardless the how much backspin you get, a lot or a little, you can always exert your offensive chop. The angle of the bat remains the same before and during contact. If the there's a lot of backspin, open the face of the bat a little...and if there's less backspin, you can come down a little steeper. But the main key of this shot is, taking the ball at the highest point, and exerting your backspin to ball and jamming ball low and deep into your opponent.

Ok then..... So when i come forward with a chopping motion . :)))))

Exactly buddy, it doesn't take long to get used to it. Peanuts....:)
Thx for the tips sir Azlan .... I hope i could see you play :p