Are there many 'oversize' offensive blades?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
After looking at many defensive blades to try and find the best for my game I notice many of them are classed as oversize.
This got me wondering, are there many oversize offensive blades?
If there are, could someone list the ones currently in production from the more mainstream manufacturers? E.g. Butterfly, Tibhar, TSP etc etc

JHB

says Aged and infirm of purpose
After looking at many defensive blades to try and find the best for my game I notice many of them are classed as oversize.
This got me wondering, are there many oversize offensive blades?
If there are, could someone list the ones currently in production from the more mainstream manufacturers? E.g. Butterfly, Tibhar, TSP etc etc

If you can find anywhere which still has a Giant Dragon Super Balsa 2 hiding out back, that will fit the bill perfectly. Oversize head and made mainly of balsa so very light and very fast. It's not a current catalogue item though so far as I know.

Reactions: BeGo
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
You could look at OSP. They have defensive blades with a choice of head size: 1) 155mm x 161mm2) 157mm x 163mm3) 159mm x 165mmBut you could also get something like a Virtuosos Plus and have them custom the size to be oversized like that. It might cost an extra $15.00 or something. But that might be a great blade for what you are doing. And with a regular size, my Virtuoso Plus is about the same speed as an InnerForce ZLF.

Sent from Deep Space by Abacus

Last edited:
Reactions: BeGo