Backhand Rubber for my Viscaria

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Only way for you to know which one you like better is to try them.

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Both are good. Either are good. The one you use will be the one you get used to and it will be fine. So make to cue cards. Write on one T05 and on the other T64. Put those cards on a dart board. Find someone who is particularly bad at throwing darts. Blindfold that person and have them throw darts until one of the two cards is hit. Then, that is a clear sign that that is the rubber to use. That is a completely scientific approach and will give you the best results 99.999999% of the time.

Reactions: Ilia Minkin
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Carl got it wrong, you hold a round robin in your club with 4 players and the loser pays for 76% of the chicken and beer bill.

After everyone had at least 16 beerz, at that moment you break out the darts, tape those cards to the backside of someone who passed out, and go at it.

Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Personally I find T64 to be a bit too fast to be comfortable on a composite blade like Viscaria. I use T05 on both sides, I feel like the slightly higher arc I get gives me a little more margin for error. The third choice is T80. Don't forget that one.