Best alternative to dignics 05

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2019
Just look at the link below. Some people insisted that Dignics 05 is irreplaceable. Some people listed a bunch of alternatives. This topic is somewhat controversial. I personally don't own any Dignics products. I still own some Tenergy fx products.

Dignics 05 vs Xiom Vega X
Im not looking for a clone, im interested finding best esn, japanese alternative.

says .
says .
Feb 2019
Read 2 reviews
But „alternative“ in this context means „clone“ or „as close as possible“.
A Vega X might be a good rubber, but is nowhere close to a dignics. It is much softer and has more catapult. It’s more like an alternative to Tenergy than to Dignics.
This does not mean, that it wouldn’t be a better choice for you, as dignics usually is a bad choice for amateurs due to the hardness and spin sensitivity

Reactions: JJ Ng
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2023
Because i have verry good deals with non-bty products i want to find best alternative to dignics 05 for bh.
I was thinking about
Victas 15 extra, rhyzer 50 pro, rasanter r53, bluestorm pro,
im open for more sugestions. Thx
Tibhar hybrid mk would give you similar spin. It is not very spin sensitive. Much better control but you would be giving up speed and catapult effect. There is a video on youtube on this rubber on yt and it came to the same contrusion as me being a gret bh rubber.

this is a great vid. just turn on subtitle to english

Reactions: cosgg100
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2023
Tibhar hybrid mk would give you similar spin. It is not very spin sensitive. Much better control but you would be giving up speed and catapult effect. There is a video on youtube on this rubber on yt and it came to the same contrusion as me being a gret bh rubber.

this is a great vid. just turn on subtitle to english
Also look into the donic bluestar a2. The bluestar line is the fastest and most catapulty european hybrid/sticky rubber. they came out with a 50 degree version that for me is perfect for BH but i havent tried it yet. the bluestar a1 has great reviews everywhere

Reactions: cosgg100
This user has no status.
The CNT can study and beat you if you rely on a few special tactics or strength.

But from the match you can tell Lin is pretty well rounded now. 3 years ago he struggled with:
Mid distance top spin
FH top spin
Short game
Strength in general

Now he has fixed all that and is just better than ML and WCQ in every aspect.

I think Lin will challenge the CNT for years to come.
Aight but why are you mentioning this?