Rubbers on fh with lower throw arc

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2019
Hi, i use original true carbon blade and im looking for a hard fh rubber without so much catapult, i want something more liniar, I've tried bluestar a1, tibhar k3, bluestorm pro, rakza z, nitaku g1 rasanter r48 and r53, and the catapult effect is to much for me and i feel like when im doing my strokes im overshooting a lot.
I've tried dignics 05 hard and 09c and i like it but for me its to expensive, also ive tried h3 pro blue with falco long and it was nice but again to much work with boosting regularly.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Hi, i use original true carbon blade and im looking for a hard fh rubber without so much catapult, i want something more liniar, I've tried bluestar a1, tibhar k3, bluestorm pro, rakza z, nitaku g1 rasanter r48 and r53, and the catapult effect is to much for me and i feel like when im doing my strokes im overshooting a lot.
I've tried dignics 05 hard and 09c and i like it but for me its to expensive, also ive tried h3 pro blue with falco long and it was nice but again to much work with boosting regularly.
Try Jupiter 3, more medium-catapult, but doesn't need booster. More speed than unboosted H3.

Rxton 5 is even less catapult than Jupiter 3.

This user has no status.
How can you like 09c if you want a low arc? Dignics 09c is litterally the antonym of a low arc. Normally the solution to a shot going over is the racket angle. Maybe if you twist it a bit more closed, it will fix the problem. Thats what I have to do when my shots are going off.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
ok, maybe the problem is the blade.

I loved G-1 when I used it as my backhand rubber for four years while using my 5-ply all wood Tibhar Stratus Power Wood. It is linear. Really not that much catapult compared to other ESN rubber.

So either change to 5-ply all wood and try G-1

Or keep carbon and look for a soft FH rubber (not hard FH rubber). If you want less catapult and not as much bounce, Mercury II medium hardness is great. $4.99 a sheet on Aliexpress. if you want nice Japanese-made rubber, non-tensor (so you have better control on your carbon blade), you can go with any of the three rubbers on TT11: Neottec Hinomi-S, Hinomi-M or Katana.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2017
Faster rubbers will have a flatter arc because the ball will not have time to drop due to gravity or due to the Magnus effect. If the ball bounced out at the speed of light, there would be no or little arc at all.
The question is if this is what you want when you must hit the ball from below net height. Yes you can always push or chop.

When playing with faster rubbers you must brush more and trade speed for spin to get an arc or simply hit the ball so slow that gravity is the dominate force.

Reactions: cosgg100 and JJ Ng
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2019
How can you like 09c if you want a low arc? Dignics 09c is litterally the antonym of a low arc. Normally the solution to a shot going over is the racket angle. Maybe if you twist it a bit more closed, it will fix the problem. Thats what I have to do when my shots are going off.
You are right that dignics 09c is not a low arc but idk i like it more i feel like i had more control over my shot than similar rubbers, and ofcourse at the end if i have right technic i can play with most of the rubbers

says On a never ending EJ journey
says On a never ending EJ journey
Jun 2023
Try playing the H3N unboosted. I know everyone says you have to boost to play H3N, but oftentimes, I'll just slap it onto a blade when I'm too lazy to boost and it's still perfectly playable. You don't get the same speed as a boosted rubber obviously, but it's very linear.

Or you can try the Nittaku Turbo Blue H3; it's like a factory boosted H3N - only problem is that it's kind of heavy.

Reactions: PaddyPolar
says Buttefly Forever!!!
says Buttefly Forever!!!
Mar 2021
Premium class: Dignics 09C
Business class: Glyzer 09C
Economy class: neoH3 commercial
Cheater: H3 boosted

Reactions: cosgg100 and pilami