BREAKING: Ma Long & Fan Zhendong boycott CHINA OPEN!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
@rainneverever
Plz stop spreading the conflicts among CNT fans groups. Not something proud.

And the fan group of every single CNT player has villains, Not only zjk fans.
Ridiculous but true.

All we need to know is that players are fine. That's enough.

In this special period, all of us are feeling worried, angry and upset. Keep calm and stay focus on the follow-up.

well said!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2017
Update: It was found that FZD, XX, and LGY have booked flight tickets to Australia (FYI, in China somebody makes a living by selling celebrity flight information...). No information about LJK and YA yet (perhaps they are not famous enough). No information about ZJK yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris11
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2016

My ass. ITTF world on Sina Weibo announced, due to the ongoing investigation on 3 players for dropping out of China Open, CTTA decides to cancel the entries of all CNT male players'.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2016
Only 68 players are competing in the Men's Singles category, from which 26 are Australian and New Zealand players.

Compared to Qatar (108), Japan (96) or China (83), it is quite poor. I can imagine that the ITTF is upset by both the Chinese withdrawing decision and that no more players signed up for this event.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2016

What if all of this is in vain and LGL were actually involved in KLH's scandal?
There is hearsay, KLH was suspected of taking prize money & sponsorship cuts & players' endorsement income to his own pocket... rumor hinted LGL was connected to these corruption too......saying GAS was trying to take off LGL without embarrassing him and CNT...... now protest may force GAS to release LGL's scandal

Hearsay! Hearsay! Just gossiping, is it possible?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2016
WTF?? Sina Sports just posted: "party school of GAS is founded"
This party is not booze party, it's C party!!!!!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
What if all of this is in vain and LGL were actually involved in KLH's scandal?
There is hearsay, KLH was suspected of taking prize money & sponsorship cuts & players' endorsement income to his own pocket... rumor hinted LGL was connected to these corruption too......saying GAS was trying to take off LGL without embarrassing him and CNT...... now protest may force GAS to release LGL's scandal

Hearsay! Hearsay! Just gossiping, is it possible?

What if you are employed by the internet police to promote propaganda?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2016
You look more like internet police to me, when everybody is simply following and gossiping while you're judging and being sarcastic to the people.

No one is trying to be hero or celebrity on this forum.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2016
Then, sorry, I'm not your dear comrade. And if you hate the "hero" (defined by you) so much, then why bother read anything I'm writing.

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
I suspect higher authority will get involved, not just GZW. Lately GZW has made a few laughable decisions - transferring Taekwondo's coach to female soccer team, asking all summer Olympic team to participate in winter Olympic etc. His profile has become a joke in the public.

What is scary is that, the result can be great, or gloomy sick.

His higher authority might find ways to deal with his stupidity. I mean his decisions proves that he's an idiot in sport.

On the other hand, if higher authority is FOR GZW, the future (or even safety) for our five heroes will be in jeopardy.

But this lawyer's winning record gives us hope. His most well known winning case against the National Railway Authority ensure no price hike during the Chinese New Year period since 2008.

Let's hope for the best.

This is the guy who probably decides what happens with these players. The fact that he has decided to found a communist party school within GSA does not surprise me after reading more about him.

http://english.pku.edu.cn/news_events/news/focus/3999.htm

Before getting too excited about what a lawyer might accomplish in China, especially now, read this:

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/09/china-lawyer-xia-lin-sentenced-12-years-jail-160922072441226.html

Last edited:
Reactions: yoass