Who do you think will win the China Super League (CTTSL) 2014?

• Ningbo Club – Ma Long, Yan An, Joo Se Hyuk, Lin Gaoyuan, Lyu Xiang

Votes: 30 42.9%
  • Luneng Club – Zhang Jike, Timo Boll, Hao Shuai, Fang Bo, Wu Hao, Wei Shihao,

Votes: 30 42.9%
  • Jiangsu Club - Dimitrij Ovtcharov, Zhang Chao, Cui Qinglei, Lin Chen, Wu Jiaji, Cai Wei, Wang Yikai

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Bayi Club - Fan Zhendong, Wang Hao, Zhou Yu, Xu Chenhao

Votes: 5 7.1%

• Total voters
says : ???????:?? ?????????? ?? ??? ? ?? ?? ???- ????? ?? ...
says : ???????:?? ?????????? ?? ??? ? ?? ?? ???- ????? ?? ...
Mar 2014
Do your inner game with these gifts.
You are alive and well!
Who will determine the quality post? Bias springs from all sides ...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
I don't think it was easy at all. who on earth can say that he can easily beat FZD (or ma long), since they play 100% most of the time. and FZD is even more beastly, since FZD doesn't seem to breakdown like ma long did. at least for the matches so far.

ZJK beats FZD with tight services and receives tactics. plus strong BH and wins in rallies.

one can easily beat zjk though when he's not doing well lol

This is not what I meant. Usually if you want to put money for player ZJK is not the best bet. He can win with anybody and loose with almost anybody. FZD is quite predictable, he always plays very good and not easy to beat for anybody. But if you see this match again he made no trouble at all for ZJK. Of course he used tactics like all players.

Reactions: perniciousnc
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
if jiangsu makes it to the final(at this moment quite possible),a good match would be timo boll against dima.

I highly doubt that Boll will be in the starting lineup, but if it does happen and Dima vs Boll meets in the decider, it will defiantly set a record, for Chinese Club championships.
Two foreigners, or Germans deciding the fate of the 2014 champion.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
btw, I think the chinese tv channel and organization has stepped up quite a bit. you see the electronic banner in the back. the floor is smooth and looks good. and the coverage seems like international world tournaments. so good job to the chinese governing organization

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
it is a good chance to show the coach that he can win against dima. but he missed the chance. he probably has no chance playing big matches now. so sad