Who do you think will win the China Super League (CTTSL) 2014?

• Ningbo Club – Ma Long, Yan An, Joo Se Hyuk, Lin Gaoyuan, Lyu Xiang

Votes: 30 42.9%
  • Luneng Club – Zhang Jike, Timo Boll, Hao Shuai, Fang Bo, Wu Hao, Wei Shihao,

Votes: 30 42.9%
  • Jiangsu Club - Dimitrij Ovtcharov, Zhang Chao, Cui Qinglei, Lin Chen, Wu Jiaji, Cai Wei, Wang Yikai

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Bayi Club - Fan Zhendong, Wang Hao, Zhou Yu, Xu Chenhao

Votes: 5 7.1%

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
dima 4:0 zjk ---> dima 4:7 zjk

dima's bh. he almost did it.

I think the problem is tht it's not flexible enough. it is really good at hittng a given top spin.

but zjk held his nerves down 0:4.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
it reminds me of the I forgot wtttc 2010 game. ma lin killing dima and timo. and dima failing all his backhands. I rmb ma lin was doing subtle rhythmic change, such that dima doesn't have a incoming ball with a fixed amount spin and speed to hit, making him lost the big BH initiating points.

but dima is doing REALLY well after he initiated his first BH flip. my theory is that. after the first flip, the spin and speed become much more stable. it just turns into top spin rallies.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
hao shuai is the amazing player who doesn't have the strong FH nor BH, but still in CNT loll. he plays close table, and also with counter loops, flips.

all these years, I always doubted that he is not lefthanded loll. I thot hao shuai might aswell play RH penhold loll

This user has no status.
Why Timo is not playing the final?

He didn't play in the semi final either. Maybe his record is not so good in CTTSL. He won only 1 and lost 6 matches this season. And Shangdong has three players in the Chinese National Team. Zhang Jike and Hao shuai are very experienced. Fang Bo is also prominent.
I guess these are why Timo didn't play in the final.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
zjk didn't win against dima convincingly. dima is gonna be great. and be so great for tt. lets wait for world cup. dima has the chance to challenge the Chinese.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2013
zjk didn't win against dima convincingly. dima is gonna be great. and be so great for tt. lets wait for world cup. dima has the chance to challenge the Chinese.

Agree! The sets ZJK lost were almost a repeat of Tokyo, too passive and defensive. Fortunately this time, he fought hard! Dimi played great again! Of the four top CNT players (ZJK, ML, XX,FZD), ZJK had most problem against Dimi. He cannot hope to win every time with nerve only. Dimi deserves respect from CNT.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Agree! The sets ZJK lost were almost a repeat of Tokyo, too passive and defensive. Fortunately this time, he fought hard! Dimi played great again! Of the four top CNT players (ZJK, ML, XX,FZD), ZJK had most problem against Dimi. He cannot hope to win every time with nerve only. Dimi deserves respect from CNT.

zk wanted to win through controls today, which can be a good tactic. but the problem to me is tat it was as if zjk was afraid to go into rallies. unlike xx, ml, fzd. it was like he was afraid to lose. I hope zjk risks more and play like he has nothing to lose in singles 2014 world cup, 2015 wttc