says bebakhshid.
says bebakhshid.
Jun 2012
Samuraisam 3467 said:
It is important to remember that the rubbers the Chinese national team is supplied is like a national version of it compared to the commercial versions we can buy. At his level it really shouldn't affect him at all but I think it was a good change for his backhand. The 64 was best for blocking back balls low and fast which he did well but I think he is trying to be more attackive with his backhand. If you watch the difference of matches before then the one of him in WTTC his flicks were more spinny and he won more faster shots. Very nice backhand ;)
he didn't need to change his rubber because of changing the game plan a little . and i'm wondering why he switched to FX version . i think it's to soft/slow for a player at the level of ZJK .

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2011
Wang Hao uses DHS Hurricane Hao

I think he uses something like this:
http://prott.vip020.net/Product-Details.aspx?productcode=WHB

Which really looks like a Yasaka Ma Lin Extra offensive with a Dhs Hurricane Hao handle. Just look at Wang Hao's blade at any tournament and you will see that the top ply is not the same as Hurricane Hao's
Please understand that these players get their equipment custom-made according to their personal preferences. I guess Wang Hao uses the Hurricane Hao handle only because of his DHS sponsorship.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2013
Read 7 reviews
Back in 2007 Wang Hao used something like the current DHS Dipper Di16. He only use the one with H-Hao handle as backup. May be his blade today is some variant of his old time Dipper. I think YEO was not yet released until 2008.

WH blades.jpg

Reactions: Suga D
Are none of these players sponsored then?

Britney
I think most of them have sponsorships. But they can't keep them from using other brand's equipment if it suits them better. Especially if they are so highly ranked. If you're a small player than no one's heard of then I've heard that they restrict you for using only their blades and rubbers

ZJK

This user has no status.

ZJK

This user has no status.
Jan 2013
I heard that there are 3 types of (DHS) rubbers in China: A, B and C
A is ONLY for the core members of the national Team, B is for all professionals and C is for everyone to buy.
I think this is quite an interesting info, someone else heard about it?

Last edited:
says bebakhshid.
says bebakhshid.
Jun 2012
A is ONLY for the core members of the national Team, B is for all professionals and C is for everyone to buy.
Yes , there are 3 versions : national , provincial and Commercial version .
National version : only for CNT members but you can buy them from some TT web stores such as PROTT .
Provincial version : less quality than national version . for pros in china but you can buy them from some TT web stores .
Commercial version : less quality than provincial version . everyone can buy this version .

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
wow, how does PROTT get these rubbers? professional tenergys and national DHS rubbers, i thought it's something like a state secret in china

I have often wondered this to! :)

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk 2

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Dan do you have some experience with PROTT, maybe that's all fake?

I don't sorry but I have heard good things about them. If you use the search you will find users comments about the site :)

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk 2

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2013
Read 7 reviews

DHS has market versions for all 3 types (National/Provincial/Commercial) of H3/TG3 released to the public for everyone to buy. They really know how to make money these days. Still people would tried hard to find and willing to pay big dollars for those non-market versions believing they are better.

DHS has market versions for all 3 types (National/Provincial/Commercial) of H3/TG3 released to the public for everyone to buy. They really know how to make money these days. Still people would tried hard to find and willing to pay big dollars for those non-market versions believing they are better.[/QUOTE
As you have mentioned that provincial version of H3/TG3 are available. Where do we can get TG3 provincial version? Please inform.

I have some non-market version for sale dm if interested