This user has no status.
All the good players from the chinese national team have special m ade equipment, they measure the hand and make a handle that fits, the feet are measured, and shoes made with their name on it. And now all of the players play with the rubber they want to play. but make no mistake, have you ever tried playing in moist conditions with your normal rubber and then with Hurricane 3? even in very moist conditions it grips the ball perfectly. They play DHS national team rubbers because they are the best FH rubber. Allthough i dont understand why they all play flared handles, but i guess someone could explain that? my Chinese friend couldnt.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
Geat pics Dan, Just one question can you get any info on the thickness of sponge these players use?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
Read 4 reviews
Hey mirror they use the H3 Neo topsheet as it has the same Ittf number, but they use the DHS Blue sponge. I'm not sure which one though. It's a great rubber regardless. I love H3 Neo even with the orange sponge. I'm sure the blue sponge is much better, but until it's available commercially it'll have to do.

btw I've seen the purple sponge that the Grip-S used by Liu Shiwen at the Swedish Open. Purple must be the color for professionals? Anyone know the difference?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
لك الشكر يا سيد ( دان ) على المعلومات المفيدة ولكن يا حبذا لو أضفت أسماء المضارب ,ارجو المعذرة لأني لا أجيد اللغة الانجليزية

http://ttnpp.com/shop/tibhar-grips-tuned-p-513.html

I have bought of this website its very reliable and cheap. The also ship to europe which take 1-2 weeks.

The rubbers are real.

This is where I bought my Haifu Blue Whale III 3 Factory Tuned, Haifu Blue Whale II Factory Tuned Vacuum-Packed (Whale Power) and Haifu Blue Whale II Factory Tuned UPGRADE Vacuum- Packed