says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Wow he's got personal style of sanding the blade :O

I think a lot of penholders do that. I actually like to sand the wings down a little. It makes the blade feel better to me. I play shakehand but I still like to do it because it really feels good to have the wings sanded to the shape of your hand.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2011
I think a lot of penholders do that. I actually like to sand the wings down a little. It makes the blade feel better to me. I play shakehand but I still like to do it because it really feels good to have the wings sanded to the shape of your hand.

I know a lot of penholders do that, so do I. I meant the way that he has done it differs from other players. For example Ma Lin and Wang Hao sand their blades so that the places for forefinger and thumb look curvy. Xu Xin instead has sanded it like a straight line from the handle to higher up on the blade. I think it might be because he has got longer fingers and this way he gets more freedom and comfort especially for his forefinger.

This user has no status.
Well, it kinnda seem pointless try copying their rubbers, because they get their rubber specially manufactured for them which is not for sale to us.
And it is very obvious that their rubber is much more nice than the commercial once or even the commercial ones.

But I do not know if Feng tianwei's rubber is specially manufactured for her.

Does someone of else where know if her Hurricane is specially manufactured for her or she just bought it in the market?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
Found this pic of Ma Longs BH-rubber from the WTTTC in Dortmund. Seems like he is playing with Tenergy 64 now :)

IMG_5428.jpg

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2012
Ma Long personal blade

Attachments

• IMG_7688.jpg
    IMG_7688.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 401
  • IMG_7687.jpg
    IMG_7687.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 366
  • IMG_7686.jpg
    IMG_7686.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 356
  • IMG_7680.jpg
    IMG_7680.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 334
  • IMG_7657.jpg
    IMG_7657.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 356
Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2011
Anyone who knows what Chen Qi plays with?

Well I spotted him using a Stiga Rosewood NCT V or VII at the hungarian open, forehand is Chinese of course; probably H3 or TG3 and if he goes by the CNT fashion some kind of Tenergy on the backhand.