This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2011
They are so nice looking! I wish I was able to change my rubber every 2 weeks like them and get the fullest out of the rubber

I don't think they even use their backhand rubbers for more than a week and they change FH rubber even more often.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2012
I don't think they even use their backhand rubbers for more than a week and they change FH rubber even more often.

i think seen a video of stiga featuring xu xin, if i remember correctly xx mentioned that he change rubbers every 10 days, well i dont remember him mentioning which particular side plus i dont know if its really true since its sponsored by stiga and it says there calibra LT which i think XX is not using or has ever used calibra

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
WLQ using Stiga Clipper again at China Open 2012, DHS must be happy about this ;)

29-05-2012 11-39-18.jpg

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2011
btw, sucks that they don't sell the good rubbers commercially.

They do sell good rubbers for everyone, just not the very best.
But the sport is mostly about skill so they wouldn't really make you a better player anyway.

Best for the best sounds fair to me.

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2012
azlan
You can try ttnpp or fareastsports

Have you or anybody else got any experience dealing with Ttnpp? How is the delivery to europe?

They seem pretty cheap compared to the TT-shops in europe. Ex. a Donic Bluefire 1 is at Ttnpp.com 38$ and at contra.com it´s 48$ and in Denmark 60$. That´s a big difference.

Any advice will be appreciated.

Last edited:
Well if you know the people from the shops or order in large quantity in german shops you get 30% Percent discount on anything thats not from BTY.

Have you or anybody else got any experience dealing with Ttnpp? How is the delivery to europe?

They seem pretty cheap compared to the TT-shops in europe. Ex. a Donic Bluefire 1 is at Ttnpp.com 38$ and at contra.com it´s 48$ and in Denmark 60$. That´s a big difference.

Any advice will be appreciated.