This user has no status.
Sep 2016
CNT players are making fun of DHS balls

cache.php

cache.php

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2016
It is Ren Hao who took the picture of the balls and Kong Lingxuan took the picture of Ren Hao.
Yes, CNT players are pretty funny. Some of them like to make fun of each other on their social media accounts. That's one of the reasons of their popularity since last year.

I heard that DHS balls will be used in 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games. Don't give up DHS lol

This is super funny ... and till now I always had wondered how come the CNT players play table tennis and are still not nerds . But will the player in the picture lose his DHS sponsorship , looks like Xu Xin to me btw ..

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
And that only supports what I think.
They have no idea how healthy eating looks like.
And who knows oriental diagnosis, you can see clearly how weak LGL´s and WH´s kidneys are, how weak Ma Lin´s and LGL´s liver is.
I could teach them how to eat healthy.
I could also teach almost every national player.
I would love to explain Timo Boll what he is doing wrong, then he would be able to compete another 10-20 years.
Same for Vladi.
They just dont know what is possible with the correct food and eating.

For me, everyday is "cheat day"

Reactions: Michal_Z
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2014
Read 2 reviews
Xiao Zhan has LSW, WMY and CK under his guidance but on almost all the pics ans vids on weibo,
he is training WMY...
Favoritism..?? :rolleyes: :p hahaha

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2016
The major goal of women's team is to adapt to the new balls. They start a day from physical training to build up more muscles.
Ding Ning said the new balls are quite different and they need time to understand the way the new balls work.
Liu Shiwen said the new balls are thicker, faster, more bouncy and less spiny. She has to hit harder.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2016
Probably
Xiaozhan playing badminton with Wan Manyu and Chen Ke after the training session to strengthen their wrists.
cache.php

Xiao Zhan has LSW, WMY and CK under his guidance but on almost all the pics ans vids on weibo,
he is training WMY...
Favoritism..?? :rolleyes: :p hahaha

Reactions: NextLevel