CNT Closed Training for WTTC 2017

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2016
There is no recent report yet. Coach Wu Jingping posted photos of Zhang Jike training. He has some muscle bandages on the left knee.

cache.php

cache.php

cache.php

cache.php

Any news on Zhang Jikes injury rain?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
They don't know that sleeping before midnight is the most important? Now I hear the kids' voice: 'But Mom, CNT is still awake!'

Seriously, it's better to go to bed at 23 and wake up at 8 than go to bed at 21 and wake up at 6?

Seriously, best is to go to bed at 10PM (22:00) and wake up around 5AM.
They should know this, but obviously they dont.
Phases of kidneys and liver at 22:00 - 0:00 and 1:00-3:00 are very important, and they are missing phase from 22:00, because they are not in bed. As this comes from chinese studies, I would expect they would know and abide this.
Well, probably they watch too many US movies, lol :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2016
On May 1 (International Labor Day holiday), women's team will have 8 singles and 2 doubles matches, free to public. On May 13 and 14, they will have warm-up matches with live broadcasting.
Liu Guoliang spent several days with women's team in Huangshi and now went back to Shenzhen. He posted a late dinner with coaches. They eat really heavy at night!
cache.php

Liu Guoliang left Shenzhen for Huangshi and the men's team had 1-day break.
Wu Jingping said only the players who will play in WTTC are practicing with NP balls and others use DHS 2-star because NP balls are too expensive....
cache.php
cache.php

That's a lotta balls!

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
On May 1 (International Labor Day holiday), women's team will have 8 singles and 2 doubles matches, free to public. On May 13 and 14, they will have warm-up matches with live broadcasting.
Liu Guoliang spent several days with women's team in Huangshi and now went back to Shenzhen. He posted a late dinner with coaches. They eat really heavy at night!
cache.php
And that only supports what I think.
They have no idea how healthy eating looks like.
And who knows oriental diagnosis, you can see clearly how weak LGL´s and WH´s kidneys are, how weak Ma Lin´s and LGL´s liver is.
I could teach them how to eat healthy.
I could also teach almost every national player.
I would love to explain Timo Boll what he is doing wrong, then he would be able to compete another 10-20 years.
Same for Vladi.
They just dont know what is possible with the correct food and eating.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
Read 3 reviews
And that only supports what I think.
They have no idea how healthy eating looks like.
And who knows oriental diagnosis, you can see clearly how weak LGL´s and WH´s kidneys are, how weak Ma Lin´s and LGL´s liver is.
I could teach them how to eat healthy.
I could also teach almost every national player.
I would love to explain Timo Boll what he is doing wrong, then he would be able to compete another 10-20 years.
Same for Vladi.
They just dont know what is possible with the correct food and eating.

I am sure that active players doesn't eat like that, only after big wins.

Reactions: fais
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2016
CNT seems not to be strict on what the players eat as the players are often seen in hot-pot or BBQ restaurants. There is a hot-pot place in Doha and CNT players go there every time when they play Qatar Open or Grand Finals (sometimes even Team Hong Kong and Team Japan players go there).

Take a look at what they eat during afternoon snack time (Cantonese Dim Sum) now posted by Coach Wu Jingping. Buns, eggs, Shu Mai, chicken, beef, veggie, noodles, congee, etc

cache.php

cache.php

cache.php

cache.php

cache.php

cache.php

cache.php

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2016
http://2012.sina.com.cn/hx/tt/2012-07-20/101514907.shtml
This is an interesting article about the food in CNT closed training session before London Olympic Games.
The chef of men's team said the players consumed 75kg meat/poultry, 20kg vegetables and 10kg fruits each day. Wang Hao and Zhang Jike like spicy and Ma Long likes mild. They all like steak, egg pancakes and bone soup.
The chef of women's team said Guo Yue likes eggplants, Li Xiaoxia likes all kinds of meat, Ding Ning likes veggies and sweets and Liu Shiwen meat and seafood.

Reactions: ttmonster
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
Read 3 reviews
Thanks for all the pictures firstly. Are the balls on the right on both pics a bit bigger?

Woddy Allen's Small time crooks, museum scene (I translated this from memory, not accurate):
'Can you tell me the difference between these two paintings?'
'I think...I think this has a bigger frame!'