Combining Andro Ligna CO Off with Soft rubbers

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2023
I'm a beginner+ player. I'm currently using Andro TP_Ligna CO Off with Rakza 7 Soft (FH) and DHS Hurricane Neo 3 (BH). I'm using soft rubbers to get control and master the techniques. I'm too bored of using DHS Hurricane Neo 3 (BH). It's very tacky and slow, couldn't get BH loops properly.
Any advice on alternatives for my DHS H3 Neo? I'm afraid to use fast rubber since I'm using an outer carbon blade. I'm a bit offensive player but currently focusing on mastering the basic techniques. Kindly share some suggestions.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
I'm a beginner+ player. I'm currently using Andro TP_Ligna CO Off with Rakza 7 Soft (FH) and DHS Hurricane Neo 3 (BH). I'm using soft rubbers to get control and master the techniques. I'm too bored of using DHS Hurricane Neo 3 (BH). It's very tacky and slow, couldn't get BH loops properly.
Any advice on alternatives for my DHS H3 Neo? I'm afraid to use fast rubber since I'm using an outer carbon blade. I'm a bit offensive player but currently focusing on mastering the basic techniques. Kindly share some suggestions.
Have you tried flipping the bat over and see how Rakza 7 soft feels on the backhand side. Rakza 7 soft is one of the softness ESN rubber. The other one that is very popular (and very soft) is Xiom Vega Europe. I have a very fast carbon in Nittaku Accoutic carbon and having Xiom Vega Europe on the backhand side made the blade playable (I used to have T05 fx and T64 fx on that blade; oh boy, what a mistake; the ball just kept on flying off the blade).

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2022
Read 1 reviews
I have the Andro TP Ligna All blade. It is amazing craftsmanship! If you are a beginner+ level, use this blade with maybe Andro R45 or Andro Hexer Powergrip.

Reactions: JJ Ng