Compilation of CRAZY backhand and forehand shots of an amateur

This user has no status.
Hi @all!

Thanks for response!

If there's one thing you're not; it's an amateur. You should really change your name.
My favorite is at 3:23 in the FH video. How much topspin does that drive have?

I take that as a compliment! I am really an amateur by definition. I earn actually no money with playing, it´s opposite because I have to pay my club to play here :) So that is wide away from playing table tennis as a job and live from the earned money... But taking the monetary part beside someone could think that I´m on the edge to a semi-professional because some shots are fast, hard and spinny :) That is one side, the consistency is the other...

Corresponding to the thread-title I have a short video about some of backhand as I was 11 years old:

And here are some crazy shots performed by amateur player ( ;) ) Moritz Voß, my team mate and partner in doubles:

Have fun watching the vidz!

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Elite level amateur. Yes.

Wow. That first vid is really cool. That kinda explains where you're backhand's coming from.

It also shows where the patented "Spaghetti Legs" footwork comes from. Hahaha. I love watching that video. From both wings you knew how to crush the ball as a kid.

Only thing is, how did a cute kid like that grow up to be the gangsta, thug, physicist you are today? Hahaha.

Sent from Deep Space by Abacus

Reactions: Suga D