D09c BH on HL5 ?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
Hi everyone,
I order HL5(commercial) from local store and I come for advice what is good rubber for BH ?
I was looking for combinations and a lot of people using dhs 37hardnes(bty 36) which should be equal to tenergy 05, but for me its too soft.
So I was thinking about D05 in terms of durability and better control.
On FH I will use D09C because Iam more FH dominant player but I want improve my BH too(dont want play all day with FH).
I was looking on G09c as substitution D09c due to weigh and hardness on BH also.

Here are videos from my training. I would know if D09c/G09c make sense on BH or should I get D05 or something simillar

Setup used in videos:
Blade : Petr Korbel
BH : D05
FH : D09c

I am in blue Shirt.
Here is my BH Drive :
Second is just cut scene of my FH TopSpin :
I need to know if my movement was alright.

And the last video match with my teammate :
I was using more FH than BH because I was more confident in FH loops.
But I think my FH loops dont have much power sometimes.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
I am worried about total weight of setup, I dont want go over 200g. Because it's more Head heavy, I may struggle with flick over the table. So if someone have D09c on both side and tell me how it play. How much weight the setup has, I would be gratefully.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
I am worried about total weight of setup, I dont want go over 200g. Because it's more Head heavy, I may struggle with flick over the table. So if someone have D09c on both side and tell me how it play. How much weight the setup has, I would be gratefully.
I dont think its over 200g. Anyways you can cut it smaller if you are worried.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2023
Harimoto alc , fh,bh, d09c, total weight 194, blade weight 91.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
DHS 37

is that DHS H3, 37?
Or DHS H8 37?
or DHS H8-80 37?

all 3 to me is harder than Tenergy 05

On H8 side of things, you can also get 38
I was referring this picture I find on Web.
Screenshot_20230718_203247_Gallery.jpg

So which rubber is similar to H3 37 OS which a lot of players using on BH?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2023
Maybe it cause blade. It's 10year old I think.
Anyway do u know how to get genuine 968 in EU ?
The best way will be from online store if is possibility. If I find it for decent price then I might consider for future upgrade.
The only place I know it's table tennis 11, but the Price is forget about it . I got mine from China. Maybe the blade is too heavy.

Reactions: MrGeorge