Feb 2020
Anybody tried DHS Power G7X blade ?
Looking for the kindness review.

Thank you sir.
Best regards

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2020
Some comparison with Rakza Z / Rakza Z Extra Hard, please?

Hi, for me these are very different, the DFVP (and rubbers like H3, B2, etc.) have this dense micro-porous sponge, they are sometimes called linear, or dead, or whatnot. They simply have their characteristic feedback... ;-) The Rakza Z has at least a bit porous sponge, it is also not very fast, slightly tacky, but still has (for me) the ESN heritage.

The RZ is H37-H38, I measured it, it is less than declared, about the same as Rakza X (which nominally is softer). It is not a bad rubber at all, just not for me. I much prefer RX on the BH, and on the FH I prefer harder, like H40/H41 and micro-porous.

However, I did consider trying a bit more porous sponge with that hardness on the FH, so I tried BlueGrip C1/C2 and J&H Z52,5, and I also considered RZ EH, but I didn't try it yet. I think it could be quite good, but now I have couple of other sheets to use, so can't serve here, now and in the foreseable future...

The DFVP - I still have 2 unused new sheets in H40, if you happen to come to the czech TT-forum meeting, I offer for 80% ;-). However, my impression is that the durability is not very good, but given the price, it's OK.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018
Go to TT-Japan, search Stiga Mantra Pro XH, that is my holy grail. The only rubber ever to come close to that was H3 Blue sponge national and Dingtian well boosted. Both are much more expensive and I have to fiddle with boosting them.
On TT-Japan the Mantra Pro is about 27EUR, ok you need to pay like ~7 EUR for shipping and some amount for VAT but still that is a super price especially if you buy a couple of sheets. If someone has option to buy from Taobao then it's even cheaper.

I also think the DF Polestar-P is a much better option than VP or H3 if one wants a sticky Chinese rubber.
It's kind of funny I write this in my DHS fans topic...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2020
Go to TT-Japan, search Stiga Mantra Pro XH, that is my holy grail. The only rubber ever to come close to that was H3 Blue sponge national and Dingtian well boosted. Both are much more expensive and I have to fiddle with boosting them.
On TT-Japan the Mantra Pro is about 27EUR, ok you need to pay like ~7 EUR for shipping and some amount for VAT but still that is a super price especially if you buy a couple of sheets. If someone has option to buy from Taobao then it's even cheaper.

Mantra Pro (I hope the one with 47,5 hardness) is indeed intriguing, I'd love to try on the BH. But it's cca 50E here and I get Vega X for cca 30E. So, until they sort it out...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018
Mantra Pro (I hope the one with 47,5 hardness) is indeed intriguing, I'd love to try on the BH. But it's cca 50E here and I get Vega X for cca 30E. So, until they sort it out...
Mantra Pro M is about 47.5degs, and it's really overpriced (2x) in EU. But on TT Japan it's very reasonable and their service is good too. But postage takes ~2 weeks. I just buy the Mantra from there out of convenience and good service and I buy it by the dozens, since everyone at the club loves them.

Reactions: latej