DHS Hurricane Long 5 ---- Coming Soon!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
I also think there's not much of a change although the new model can be a lot better.

Thats the thing, who says new model can be a lot better (this applies for all brands).
And if new model is a lot better, why do they still keep old model :)
They are not replacing anything, just adding on imo.

I think the TT equipment brands of today is getting more and more complicated in terms of a overloaded product line.
Yesterday 3, tomorrow 5, then 6, 7, 8, 9 (launching every year).
Most of it is just marketing hype, and with some brands (Butterfly), the new "technologies" can go for double the price

I guess if you find your blade, then stay with it.
If you like to follow it like fashion, then be prepared to forever changing your equipment

This user has no status.
Within Europe 5-7 business days. Sign up for our newsletter and you can get 10 euros off too. http://www.tabletennis11.com/newsletter

:)

Can I put a delay on my order?I was planning on ordering a Hurricane long 3 because I want a fast blade and all the blades Ive tried so far werent that fast as I was expecting. But Ive seen a video review of the Hurricane long 3 and I think thats the kind of speed Im looking for. But Im going to Turkey next Wednesday and I will be there for a week untill Wednesday after. But if I order it now it will arrive when I will still be in Turkey. And if I order It next Wednesday Its still 1 day too early... So Is it possible to order it on Wednesday and you guys ship it so it will arrive around Thursday 8th May?