Does the Dignics09C worth it?

says Win by Spin!
says Win by Spin!
Aug 2022
Read 3 reviews
I am currently playing with the Rakza Z on the forehand, but I am thinking of trying the Dignics09C for the forehand sometimes. I am wondering if the doubled price actually worth it? Would I get a noticable extra spin/speed? How different would it be? Any other experiences or tips? Do you think it would worth it?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: FrenchFrog33
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2023
You will definitely have increased speed, especially on the top end shots. Spin wise i think is about the same. 09C > rakza z for FH , doubt anyone would argue that. Though maybe it depends on your style.. if you have aggresive fh then 09c for sure, if you have more of a slow ,spinny and controllable loops then save your money and stay with rakza z.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
I am currently playing with the Rakza Z on the forehand, but I am thinking of trying the Dignics09C for the forehand sometimes. I am wondering if the doubled price actually worth it? Would I get a noticable extra spin/speed? How different would it be? Any other experiences or tips? Do you think it would worth it?

Thanks!
Why not try dragon grip or bluegrip? Similar price and similar to D09c

says Win by Spin!
says Win by Spin!
Aug 2022
Read 3 reviews
You will definitely have increased speed, especially on the top end shots. Spin wise i think is about the same. 09C > rakza z for FH , doubt anyone would argue that. Though maybe it depends on your style.. if you have aggresive fh then 09c for sure, if you have more of a slow ,spinny and controllable loops then save your money and stay with rakza z.
To be honest, my style on the forehand is rather a mixed one with the two you have mentioned here. Depending on the situation, I could go with a quick and aggressive forehand or for a slow and heavy topspins. But I should rather change it to being agressive as the heavy, but slow topspins always get smashed.
Yes, it is, in my opinion, is the best rubber out there. Spinny yet variable speed, so much control and bite on the ball, good for serves and overall amazing.
Thanks for your feedback! No doubt it is spinny.
Why not try dragon grip or bluegrip? Similar price and similar to D09c
I am not so keen with these rubber due to the durability issues. As far as I know the Dragon Grip is not so durable, so as the Bluegrip. The Dignics09C has an okay durability with its 4-6 months, according to RacketInSight.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011
To be honest, my style on the forehand is rather a mixed one with the two you have mentioned here. Depending on the situation, I could go with a quick and aggressive forehand or for a slow and heavy topspins. But I should rather change it to being agressive as the heavy, but slow topspins always get smashed.

Thanks for your feedback! No doubt it is spinny.

I am not so keen with these rubber due to the durability issues. As far as I know the Dragon Grip is not so durable, so as the Bluegrip. The Dignics09C has an okay durability with its 4-6 months, according to RacketInSight.
You mention durability. However if you consider cost you can replace the Dragon twice for one 09C. Does the 09C last twice as long?

says Win by Spin!
says Win by Spin!
Aug 2022
Read 3 reviews
BTW I notice that Rakza Z is now the 2nd most popular rubber sold on TT11. Any reason for its sudden rise in popularity??
Not too sure, but it is definitely a good choice. I saw that NextLevel has also replaced both his rubbers with the Rakza Z. If one rubber features the greatest balance of price-performance-quality ratio, then this is it. I am tempted to believe the Rakza Z will soon enjoy much higher popularity than it ever did.
You mention durability. However if you consider cost you can replace the Dragon twice for one 09C. Does the 09C last twice as long?
As far as I know, the Dragon Grip lasts for 3 months at best. The Dignics09c Last around 6 months. So this logic of yours makes sense, and answering your question, yes, the Dignics might last twice as long. However, the drop of performance with the Dignics is much more gradual than with the Dragon Grip. Unfortunately I can only rely on the Revspin reviews, where the durability is not the best parameter of this rubber.

says Win by Spin!
says Win by Spin!
Aug 2022
Read 3 reviews
If you beginner and play 1-2 a week easy will last 3 years. It doesn't matter 3 years or 1 or 2. You didn't get my point. It will last much longer then for Pro player
It is a little hard to believe it is going to last for a year or so. One of my teammates play with Dignics09C on his forehand. His previous sheet lasted him 1 year, but he only played twice a week, each session 2 hours. I play much more, basically whenever I can. Tenergy 05 was toasted after 1,5 months. We will see.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2017
Read 1 reviews
It is a little hard to believe it is going to last for a year or so. One of my teammates play with Dignics09C on his forehand. His previous sheet lasted him 1 year, but he only played twice a week, each session 2 hours. I play much more, basically whenever I can. Tenergy 05 was toasted after 1,5 months. We will see.

You must be at least national team player if you kill Tenergy in 1,5 months. I got from people 1 year old T05 and still good enough for me to use

says Feel the ball first.
says Feel the ball first.
Oct 2022
BTW I notice that Rakza Z is now the 2nd most popular rubber sold on TT11. Any reason for its sudden rise in popularity??
I've used Rakza Z on FH from June to November and I'm not surprised for its rise in popularity, the reasons are:

1 it has insane spin
2 it has high control on passive /short strokes
3 very easy to lift the ball against backspin, you don't need a lot of bodywork
4 it's reasonably fast
5 smash is easy and rewarding
6 high throw arc, balls land on the table easily
7 it's durable

It really is a great rubber from Yasaka.

The only cons I found is that it lacks the high end speed of other hybrid rubbers like ZGX, C53 or Dignics 09C.