Donic Offensive Blades - Any Suggestion?

This user has no status.
I've recently tried 2 Donic blades rated 9+ for speed (with Bluefire M1 and Bluefire M1 Turbo). Strangely, I didn't feel fully satisfied with the speed generated. I'm wondering if this has to do with the new plastic ball - we currently use the Double Fish in training which has a relatively soft feel.

Can anyone recommend a Donic blade rated 10/10+ for me to try? Thanks

This user has no status.
Try the Ovtcharov Origonal Carbon Senso, very good blade. I borrowed it from a club mate who just bought it. It had Bluefire JP 02 on both sides and it was pretty fast. The blade had a big sweetspot and alot of power when attacking and it also had very good controll at blocking which made it easy to place the ball left and right and I could punsh the ball easily without missing the table.

I think this will be a rocket with M1 and M1 Turbo, but it will be a controllable rocket.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 34 reviews
Waldner Senso Carbon is a great blade with balance speed and control. It's carbon but not too fast for accuracy. Also as above you could try the Ovtcharov Senso Carbon. These are probably the two market leaders for Donic in terms of attacking blades.

This user has no status.
Waldner Senso Carbon is a great blade with balance speed and control. It's carbon but not too fast for accuracy. Also as above you could try the Ovtcharov Senso Carbon. These are probably the two market leaders for Donic in terms of attacking blades.

No sorry but I mean the new blade of Ovtcharov that has just came on the market. well atleast in my country.

This one;
ovtcharov_original_senso_carbon_b.jpg

I think you are talking about this blade;
Z

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 34 reviews