European Top 16 Cup 2024

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
So the European top 16 Cup is on. Ettu.org for matches and results and live streams on ettu tv.

What made me write this post? Alexis still exerts a psychological dominance on his younger brother lol, winning 4‐2 !against Felix, Felix who gives nightmares to just about every other player in the world.

Dang and Freitas are playing shortly or may even have started. Enjoy!

Reactions: TampaBayTableTennis
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2022
Everything about the production, including the lighting, sound, camera work, and crowd puts the WTT to shame. Watching TT presented this way just makes it feel like a more spectacular and dynamic sport.

WTT should just hire whoever was in charge of this ETTU event. Unfortunately, like their choice of venues, their hiring practices probably have less to abiilty and more to do with favoritism.

M51

says Poly balls still suck.

M51

Sep 2012
Everything about the production, including the lighting, sound, camera work, and crowd puts the WTT to shame. Watching TT presented this way just makes it feel like a more spectacular and dynamic sport.

WTT should just hire whoever was in charge of this ETTU event. Unfortunately, like their choice of venues, their hiring practices probably have less to abiilty and more to do with favoritism.
Most of all I hate what the WTTC has been turned into. I miss the magnificence and the grandeur. I miss this:

DE-2017-Liebherr-Tischtennis-WM-02.jpg

The hell happened?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Awful tactics from Truls. Darko appears to be reading his mind, meaning the match prep was meticulous.
Given how badly he also beat Freitas, I suspect he had seriously prepped for both of them. His kryptonite is Dang but Dang didnt show up obviously... would have been nice to see what would have happened against Felix but I guess the Alexis problem takes precedence for now.

M51

M51

Sep 2012
Jorgić - Freitas was surreal, I can't even remember the last time I've seen an elite player this powerless, at this level, in this stage of the competition. Absolutely bonkers.

That said, Moregardh played a fantastic tournament right up until the final where he seemed to have walked into a trap. Obviously, his gimmicky playing style won't work against every type of player, meaning he should learn to fall back to a more conservative, calculated type of game.

Last edited: