Fan Zhendong uses Viscaria in China Open 2015

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
I dont know if this is still true or if it was ever true for guys in the world top 5 but ordinary pros get about the worst possible financial deal with Btfly and can do better with pretty much any other major company. Problem is they often like Btfly stuff the best so they have to make a hard choice. It also could be that CNT wants players to have deals with all three of the biggest companies, Btfly, Stiga, and DHS.

Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
I don't mind what blade he use but is it really legal for a company to claim something like Fan Zhendong use Stiga blade when he obviously don't use Stiga at all?

Does butterfly still produce the taksim? (Penhold version)

No. Also Taksim was a penhold Iolite, not a Viscaria.

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2017
Read 2 reviews
well it's an even better ad, when a player, who is sponsored by another company, is using your product anyway and people like us see that ;)

he uses it because he thinks he plays better with it, not because he gets money for doing so. :)

Reactions: Baal
well it's an even better ad, when a player, who is sponsored by another company, is using your product anyway and people like us see that ;)

he uses it because he thinks he plays better with it, not because he gets money for doing so. :)

Obviously, he used Viscaria for sure when he was a junior.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Obviously, he used Viscaria for sure when he was a junior.

Obviously he uses Viscaria for sure every time his main racket breaks and he is out of the ones with the Infinity handle.

Maybe his main blade (with STIGA color handle) got some problems, therefore he switches to this backup blade.

View attachment 7915
View attachment 7916

Photo source: flickr.com/photos/ittfworld/

Actually few years ago he was using Viscaria FL, after he signed with STIGA, he uses the "Special Blade" until now.

Below is a picture of Fan Zhendong using Viscaria @ 2012

View attachment 7917

Photo source: https://www.flickr.com/photos/11162...kPk-vitrFc-pekmnb-nTr8nf-wMVA5s-qEty2L-qVrhRW

Sent from The Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy

Last edited:
Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 4 reviews
I am starting to think they do it on purpose...trying to hide he's using Butterfly and pretending he is using Stiga. Look at all the forum posts; it's free advertising. Also, they know he needs a backup blade; they could see to it he has a backup blade with a stiga handle.