Faster defensive long pips?

says Serve, top, edge. Repeat.
May 2020
Read 1 reviews
I‘m a Manila Batra type attacker using 388 d2 right now. I tried chopping with it before but honestly, it wasn’t great. The ball rebounds off the pimples pretty quickly and doesn’t absorb incoming speed and spin that well.
Ok, maybe I'll try using a thicker sponge on the neptune then. Should be decent. Going from 0.7 to 1.2 should be a noticeable difference.

says Gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci...
says Gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci...
Jul 2014
How's it compared to d1? I used to play d1 years and years ago
D2 has bigger pips with a clearer and more direct feeling, less complicated to use because of the lower grip but a bit higher speed, but the trajectory makes for a better chopblock and hit game. D1 pips are thinner, it's a grippier rubber and offers more spin generation for a higher quality chop.

May 2020
Read 1 reviews
D2 has bigger pips with a clearer and more direct feeling, less complicated to use because of the lower grip but a bit higher speed, but the trajectory makes for a better chopblock and hit game. D1 pips are thinner, it's a grippier rubber and offers more spin generation for a higher quality chop.
Ok, so d1 is for a chopping style and d2 for an ox blocker. By the sound of that, the d1 should be good