For Sale: DHS national equipment (rubbers and blades)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2016
Thanks. Yes, I am in the UK. I am quite interested in it. But I have plenty of rubbers to use now (including a number of DHS national and provincial versions). So it is not urgent for me yet. Maybe I will consider to get this one when i go back home next time :). Good luck for the sale!

says Thank you for your all interest. Please email me at...
Oct 2015
very good seller chen chen , i should have 5 blue rubbers deliver today by USPS by him :) stock up boys lolz.

Haha... Thanks man. That was my last W968 in stock at the moment :( Hope you will get your rubbers soon! Cheers.

Oct 2015
DSC_2571.jpgDSC_2572.jpgDSC_2573.jpg

Two new backhand rubbers added. Hurricane 3 white sponge (#65 sponge), 37 degree, 2.1 mm. 70 pounds, paypal pay for goods, free post in UK.

Oct 2015
Helping friend to sell this second hand W968 with box, FH handle sanded down a bit, small dents on the edge, in good condition though. Also hurricane 3 neo national 37 degree come with the blade, which only used 2 hours, non boosted.

Blade: 230 pounds. Rubber: 35 pounds. Paypal pay for goods needs add 5% on the price. Free postage in UK.
DSC_2582.jpgDSC_2583.jpgDSC_2584.jpgDSC_2585.jpgDSC_2586.jpgDSC_2588.jpgDSC_2589.jpgDSC_2590.jpg

This blade is sold.

Last edited:
Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2016
Is the second hand rubber (37 degree) still available? What are the dimensions of the rubber? Does it fit with a BTY ZJK ALC or Vis blade?

Oct 2015
Is the second hand rubber (37 degree) still available? What are the dimensions of the rubber? Does it fit with a BTY ZJK ALC or Vis blade?

Yes, the rubber is available. I think will be slightly small for those two blades. DHS and Butterfly blades are different shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.