For Sale: DHS national equipment (rubbers and blades)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MJB

This user has no status.

MJB

This user has no status.
May 2012
Some great rubbers are available now, let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

Hi Chen, so what have got at the mo and are they different to what ttpro are currently offering?

Also, and more importantly, are they cheaper in price?

says Thank you for your all interest. Please email me at...
Oct 2015
Hi Chen, so what have got at the mo and are they different to what ttpro are currently offering?

Also, and more importantly, are they cheaper in price?

All the personal rubbers, personal blades and national rubbers. No idea about the ttpro though.

'What's the difference between personal equipment and national equipment?

I imagine that "personal" would be the players' used equipment (as they change it so regularly, it might be in very good condition yet to be sold and used by somebody else), as national would be the brand new equipment provided to the national team by the supplier... Am I correct @Chen Chen?

Oct 2015
'What's the difference between personal equipment and national equipment?

About personal equipment, the rubber with players name stamp, which means the best quality and also is custom made for the players, according their play style. For the blade, players will choose the weight, thickness and wood grain they like.

This is normal national version rubber:
DSC_2788.jpgDSC_2784.jpgDSC_2785.jpg

Reactions: Suga D
Oct 2015
I imagine that "personal" would be the players' used equipment (as they change it so regularly, it might be in very good condition yet to be sold and used by somebody else), as national would be the brand new equipment provided to the national team by the supplier... Am I correct @Chen Chen?

About the personal one, You could get used one or brand new one, it depends on where is your source from, about the national version, like rubbers you could get them on the market, it is not that easy to get hold of them though. :)

Last edited:
Oct 2015
Zhangjike,Malong and Fanzhendong personal hurricane 3 rubbers are available. Price is 165 pounds each.

Hurricane 3 national blue sponge is 80 pounds, 39 and 40 degree are available

Hurricane 3 national orange sponge 37 degree for backhand is 75 pounds

Paypal pay for goods, postage is not included, Free postage in UK, could ship worldwide
DSC_2599.jpgDSC_2600.jpgDSC_2602.jpgDSC_2606.jpg

Last edited:
About the personal one, You could get used one or brand new one, it depends on where is your source from, about the national version, like rubbers you could get them on the market, it is not that easy to get hold of them though. :)

Thanks for your explanation!! :D

So.. the players' names are those chinese writings under the big code "PA..."?!

Oct 2015
Thanks for your explanation!! :D

So.. the players' names are those chinese writings under the big code "PA..."?!

That's right. The Chinese characters are their names, Zhangjike is 41 degree, Malong is 41.5 degree and Fanzhengdong is 40.5 degree

That's right. The Chinese characters are their names, Zhangjike is 41 degree, Malong is 41.5 degree and Fanzhengdong is 40.5 degree

Cool! Gonna ask DHS to make my personal one, "Nome.JPG" :cool:

ps: don't mind the google translation for "Lucas Nascimento" LOL!

Last edited:
Oct 2015
Oct 2015
DSC_2892.jpgDSC_2893.jpgDSC_2894.jpgDSC_2895.jpg

Added new malong personal BH rubber 110 pounds,

T05 pro red and black+T64 pro red 70 pounds each

Paypal pay for goods, needs to add 5% on top of the prices, free postage in UK.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Hey Chen, do you know what differences are between the tenergy pro versions and commercial versions.

Butterfly don't give any Info about this and I don't want to ask them. Don't want to cause any trouble for you, if they might ask, where I got this from...

I do believe, there must be a difference. I've heard through a friend who has been sponsored by Butterfly that he knows higher ranked players than himself, who had to send back their rubbers to Butterfly after usage...

Pretty suspicious behaviour... So i guess there must be something about it.

BTW: Chen is a very nice guy to deal with. Everything safe and sound. ALWAYS!

Reactions: Inkognito
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
This user has no status.
Hey Chen, do you know what differences are between the tenergy pro versions and commercial versions.

Butterfly don't give any Info about this and I don't want to ask them. Don't want to cause any trouble for you, if they might ask, where I got this from...

I do believe, there must be a difference. I've heard through a friend who has been sponsored by Butterfly that he knows higher ranked players than himself, who had to send back their rubbers to Butterfly after usage...

Pretty suspicious behaviour... So i guess there must be something about it.

BTW: Chen is a very nice guy to deal with. Everything safe and sound. ALWAYS!

+1 on the sentence regarding that high ranked players need to send back used Butterfly rubbers. I borrowed a players used ones every time he/she changed (quite often), then gave them back when he/she changed next time and so on just because he/she had to send them back.

Status
Not open for further replies.