Friendship Bloom Control experiences

This user has no status.
Hi everyone,

I'm eyeing op a new haul of rubbers on AliExpress and decided to give the Bloom Power as FH rubber a try again, in black this time.

When browsing around my eyes fell to the Bloom Control rubber as a possible BH option. Only available in 2.0 instead of 2.2 as well as softer sponges compared to the other rubbers in the Bloom series.

I have tried a red Bloom Power 45 on BH briefly which was too hard and demanding as BH option for me. Does anyone have experience with the Bloom Control on the BH they can share? Would love to hear em!

I would think you need a faster rubber on BH. I used the combo Bloom power FH (needs boosting to not be a brick though) an d Donic accuda S2 on BH. Next time I will upgrade to Bluegrip S2 for more spin.

Cheers
L-zr

This user has no status.
I would think you need a faster rubber on BH. I used the combo Bloom power FH (needs boosting to not be a brick though) an d Donic accuda S2 on BH. Next time I will upgrade to Bluegrip S2 for more spin.

Cheers
L-zr
Thanks for the reply, was having similar thoughts.

I currently play with a Yinhe Moon 12 medium soft on a very hard blade, which isn't too fast, tbh I might go for the medium hard Moon 12 for a tad more speed.

Reactions: Lazer