FS* NEW Unopened Tenergy 05/64/80. $54/sheet. Good Price.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Hey guys we need some facts before judging the guy. Of cause he needs to prove his credibility, but give the guy a chance.

Hayatott, I would suggest that you post pictures of the products you are selling. Otherwise you won't get their credit and especially not with the number of post you have.

So now we know he is a scammer and don't need to give him any more of a chance.

I had seen your other thread but felt the information should be here too. Perhaps it is more important here than in a different thread.

akoozab, how long ago did you order? How long have you been waiting for your order?

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
about 2 months from the end of April

Wait, are you saying you ordered it at the end of February? Because what you wrote is awkward and actually means you ordered at the end of February.

But, I think you may be trying to say that you got it at the end of April which is almost 2 months ago now.

Which is it? Did you get it in February or April? Either way it is a decently long time, especially if he stopped responding to you.

Is he answering your messages any more?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2015
Hi all.

Sorry for my late response!!!

Yes. I have shipped to the angry op. My only concern here is that he is from Russia. As some of you might be aware that their customs are super strictly and can attain or reject the good coming into the country.

I am sorry that you still haven't got anything now. I believed it's just over a month!

Anyhow. As promised if nothing arrives in 46 days of shipment. I will then open up an insurance claim and try give your money back.

Also. I really hope that what you are sting is ture and you still not received it, otherwise if I find out you are the lier here then I won't be happy either.

To all other people. My answer is no I am not scammed. I want to help all get best price and shipping. I hope all can trusting me.

Thank you
Hayato

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2015
Did you buy from him? Did you ever receive what you bought? Or is this a scam?

Sir. This is not a scam. I have just been a bit busy in the near few days. But has already updated this issue with the buyer. Basically it turns out that the Russia customs is holding it for declaration. Aany people knows. Russia is very unfriendly on incoming shipments.

I have promised the buyer that the money will be refused if the shipment has not arrived in a week.

Thank you sir for you contribution to thus conflict.
Hayato

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2012
The seller just answered me! He asked to be patient and wait another week! Otherwise, promised to return money.I not know what to think...Just gap brain!
Anyway...I have a lot of time (4-5 times a year) ordered from Japan, and only once the goods was delivered in 18 days! Always from 6 to 14!And never month and more!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2015
Wait, are you saying you ordered it at the end of February? Because what you wrote is awkward and actually means you ordered at the end of February.

But, I think you may be trying to say that you got it at the end of April which is almost 2 months ago now.

Which is it? Did you get it in February or April? Either way it is a decently long time, especially if he stopped responding to you.

Is he answering your messages any more?

Sent from m using Tapatalk
Hi sir.

To answer you question.
No the shipment has not been two months. I have to disagree with the buyer here. I have shipped it on the 11th may.

Been 40 days. I have agreed that if it don't arrive in 46 days. Refund will be offered.

Actually after reading this. I am not happy at all about the buyers action!

Clearly. The seller couldn't wait another few more days to get the money back. Instead he tries to force me here. Maybe he already got it and just felt ad it took too long?

Anyways. I will hereby promise that I will offer this person a refund if it don't arrive in 7 days. Of course if only he still going to take my word.

Thanks sir

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2015
The seller just answered me! He asked to be patient and wait another week! Otherwise, promised to return money.I not know what to think...Just gap brain!
Anyway...I have a lot of time (4-5 times a year) ordered from Japan, and only once the goods was delivered in 18 days! Always from 6 to 14!And never month and more!
Friend you finally got back? Anyways. Shipping b6 ship will take longer. Maybe that's the problem here? I hope we can talk via pm and can resolve this issue soon. Sorry for my late response ^-^

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2015
I originally had no desire to blame you.A warned you ahead of time and give time for the answer!
And in the end, you have not shown me a postal form, even though I asked you about it, where to send the confirmation?

Well. My apologies but to be fair. You didn't give me a clear indication of what you wanted to know. All you did was asking when I sent it. First I said I send it but you never trusted me and asked again. As I have too many orders I couldn't get the exact day. So I will apologies again.

All my wish now is to get this done and dusted so I can get back to selling other things. Can we make this private and reply my pm.

I don't know why all of sudden you are not replying my messages anymore? Did you got the package already today???
Sorry again

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I wrote about in February? where?
Since then, he has received the entire payment, he hardly speaks! The last time he told me 06.08., After I opened the topic ...

The word order of this: "2 months from the end of April" actually means the end of February in the English language. But I can tell English is not your first language.

Another thing that makes the way you word it inaccurate and therefor hard to interpret what the meaning is is this: It is not yet 2 months after the end of April. So the way you worded that is probably based on English being your second language.

If you meant you ordered at the end of April, this would be one way to say that in English:

"I ordered at the end of April. It is almost 2 months since I ordered it."

But I see, one of the big things that seems to be going on here is that neither of you speak English well and there are a lot of misunderstandings going on between you based on not being able to communicate well in English.

Hayatott, one thing I would say to you is that, if the buyer (akoozab) was PMing you and not getting responses for a period of time and has not received what he ordered from you, then it is perfectly fine for him to post on the forum that he believes you may be a scammer.

I am sure that when, or if, he gets the goods you sent him, he will know that is not the case and post it here. But, if he has still not received the goods, it is okay for him to post his fears.

Hayatott, you are trying to use this forum for business. If he bought from you and is the only one who seems to be saying he bought from you, and he is worried because he has not received his shipment yet, then it is completely appropriate for him to let other people on the forum know his fears.

Being honest, there seems to be something off about both of you, but I am assuming that part of that is that, for both of you, English is not your first language and your ability to communicate in English is not so great.

akoozab, when/if you get what you ordered, you should let people know that, and the quality of the products. Are they real? Or not? If you don't receive them, you should let people know how the refund process proceeds.

But I have to be honest, 6 weeks is not a really long time if something happened in the postal service. I have received orders from Hungary to USA that were supposed to take one week and ended up getting stuck in customs and taking 8 weeks. So be patient.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2012
The word order of this: "2 months from the end of April" actually means the end of February in the English language. But I can tell English is not your first language.

Another thing that makes the way you word it inaccurate and therefor hard to interpret what the meaning is is this: It is not yet 2 months after the end of April. So the way you worded that is probably based on English being your second language.

If you meant you ordered at the end of April, this would be one way to say that in English:

"I ordered at the end of April. It is almost 2 months since I ordered it."

But I see, one of the big things that seems to be going on here is that neither of you speak English well and there are a lot of misunderstandings going on between you based on not being able to communicate well in English.

Hayatott, one thing I would say to you is that, if the buyer (akoozab) was PMing you and not getting responses for a period of time and has not received what he ordered from you, then it is perfectly fine for him to post on the forum that he believes you may be a scammer.

I am sure that when, or if, he gets the goods you sent him, he will know that is not the case and post it here. But, if he has still not received the goods, it is okay for him to post his fears.

Hayatott, you are trying to use this forum for business. If he bought from you and is the only one who seems to be saying he bought from you, and he is worried because he has not received his shipment yet, then it is completely appropriate for him to let other people on the forum know his fears.

Being honest, there seems to be something off about both of you, but I am assuming that part of that is that, for both of you, English is not your first language and your ability to communicate in English is not so great.

akoozab, when/if you get what you ordered, you should let people know that, and the quality of the products. Are they real? Or not? If you don't receive them, you should let people know how the refund process proceeds.

But I have to be honest, 6 weeks is not a really long time if something happened in the postal service. I have received orders from Hungary to USA that were supposed to take one week and ended up getting stuck in customs and taking 8 weeks. So be patient.
Thanks a lot!Ofcourse,english is not my native language...But seems i am not only one,who did not received goods.Haoyat wrote me about guy,who not received order and hacked him.And this fact, too, feeds my fears.
Regarding the timing of the delivery, the seller said about 3 weeks maksimum.If we were talking about a long-term delivery, I would not worried.In addition to all, he kept changing the date of dispatch.
Sorry again for my english...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
Trader admin

Dear forum members.
I have received a mail from Hayatott where he wishes that I (as an Trader admin) should help sorting out this issue.

akoozab please use me as a point of contact and I will help you both to an agreement of what is going to be the next steps.

Please wait for further details.

Thanks

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Dear forum members.
I have received a mail from Hayatott where he wishes that I (as an Trader admin) should help sorting out this issue.

akoozab please use me as a point of contact and I will help you both to an agreement of what is going to be the next steps.

Please wait for further details.

Thanks

Good to have Giangt on the scene and on the job.

Once things are resolved, us regular forum members will be happy to know how things sort themselves out. But I do know that I have waited much more than 6-8 weeks for packages that should have only taken 1-2 weeks because they got stuck in customs. So hopefully the shipment arrives.

And either way it is good to have someone like Gangt mediate so that, if needed, a resolution is fair to everyone.

And I do think the language barrier caused many of the problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
Good to have Giangt on the scene and on the job.

Once things are resolved, us regular forum members will be happy to know how things sort themselves out. But I do know that I have waited much more than 6-8 weeks for packages that should have only taken 1-2 weeks because they got stuck in customs. So hopefully the shipment arrives.

And either way it is good to have someone like Gangt mediate so that, if needed, a resolution is fair to everyone.

And I do think the language barrier caused many of the problems.

Sent from my fancypantsphone using Tapatalk
Thank you for your kind words buddy. I will keep you guys updated for sure. Once I tried to have some goods stuck in customs for 3 weeks due to they needed info from the dealer, so that could be the case.

Communication can often be difficult between ppl who is dealing overseas. Especially when it's not their native language.
I am quite sure we can come to agreement where both parties will be satisfied of the outcome.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
After reading both threads, and seeing the question about credibility raised few months ago in this very thread.
I think communication is not the only problem here.
It is the sellers lack of understanding of international trade, together with that, international culture or rather cultural differences. Never the less, there is a common business ethics to follow and with my understanding of Japanese ethics, that should not be a problem at all (unless seller is clueless of common Japanese business ethics)

If Seller is slow to reply, if seller sends goods without tracking facility, if seller did not include invoice in parcel (hence causing buyer's customs issue), then simply, seller does not know how to do business.

I always say, at the end of the day, buying from legitimate sources will prevent problems like this from happening.
If you buy from "cheaper" places, there is always a catch 22, and one of the more common issues is counterfeit goods, and other is credibility

Anyways, glad big boss Giangt is here to help sort this mess out.
Hope the buyer gets what he paid for, and hope seller can show credibility before anything else (having an account from Apr 2015 and joining for the sake of making sales, isn't credible imo)
Good luck to all 3 parties!

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
After reading both threads, and seeing the question about credibility raised few months ago in this very thread.
I think communication is not the only problem here.
It is the sellers lack of understanding of international trade, together with that, international culture or rather cultural differences. Never the less, there is a common business ethics to follow and with my understanding of Japanese ethics, that should not be a problem at all (unless seller is clueless of common Japanese business ethics)

If Seller is slow to reply, if seller sends goods without tracking facility, if seller did not include invoice in parcel (hence causing buyer's customs issue), then simply, seller does not know how to do business.

I always say, at the end of the day, buying from legitimate sources will prevent problems like this from happening.
If you buy from "cheaper" places, there is always a catch 22, and one of the more common issues is counterfeit goods, and other is credibility

Anyways, glad big boss Giangt is here to help sort this mess out.
Hope the buyer gets what he paid for, and hope seller can show credibility before anything else (having an account from Apr 2015 and joining for the sake of making sales, isn't credible imo)
Good luck to all 3 parties!

I do agree with this. All of this is what I have been thinking. And it is good that TTDaily has someone like Gaingt to help these guys sort things out properly.