Help with Donic equipment

This user has no status.
Hi again,

I'm looking for a new racket. Right now I'm using Tibhar Alexis Lebrun Off blade with Hybrid K3 max both sides. I'm lookig to get back into normal rubbers, since I feel that I don't have the power for hybrids. I was thinking Donic should be an ok brand, since they are fairly priced on TT11. I was thinking of the Donic World Champion 89 Waldner Off blade, with either Bluefire or Bluestorm rubbers. Since there are many versions of them, I would like some help and info about them. I did take a look at the Donic site itself, but it had limited info.

Thanks.

Reactions: FrenchFrog33
This user has no status.
Donic has the best info on their equipment of all makers. They have rating for both speed spin and hardness for you to compare. Check again…

Cheers
L-zr
Oops had wrong site... There is so many rubbers, and many of them seem like a copy of each other with same stats. I actually don't know which to choose.

Reactions: FrenchFrog33
says ESN 42 hardness is my magic number
Mar 2021

Spend around 15mins to watch all the above vid and you will be better informed of Donic's product offering.

P/S:

I wish more companies would produce similar type of videos to ease consumers make better informed decision in the thicket of jungle of product offering available.

Yes! I'm looking at you @Matt Hetherington & @Andrea Jiang.

Last edited:
This user has no status.

Spend around 15mins to watch all the above vid and you will be better informed of Donic's product offering.

P/S:

I wish more companies would produce similar type of videos to ease consumers make better informed decision in the thicket of jungle of product offering available.

Yes! I'm looking at you @Matt Hetherington & @Andrea Jiang.
Thanks, looks like Donic Bluefire seems the one for me. Still deciding on the hardness, M1 or M2 is the question.

This user has no status.
The most common set up I have seen with serious players in my locality are M1 FH, M2 BH. Serious players = academy trained young players ( e.g., U15 / U19 )
I've always used same rubbers on both sides, because for me it just seems more practical. But it does seem that M2 would suit me according to the videos you sent and the info on Donic's site.

Mar 2021
I've always used same rubbers on both sides, because for me it just seems more practical. But it does seem that M2 would suit me according to the videos you sent and the info on Donic's site.
M2 suits you BH or FH?

You may use M2 on both side, it is doable.

Or M2 on FH + M3 for BH for more beginner friendly set-up.

Mar 2021
I am using max thickness now, so should I get max thickness for the new racket as well?
why not? Since you mentioned you are of solid level, then you should max out your OFFENSIVE stats ( that is my D&D Gamer speak, sorry ).