How good have you been at her age?? :-)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
@Yosua
Yeah I think u are right. But if u just think about the difference between now and 2 years ago, she should be using a totally different technique. But I guess from now on it is just bending her knees more to get the right height for the same technique. But then what she did at 5 was merely footwork and consistency on no-spin balls, which is of course transferrable to practically any technique.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Yep. And I think the real issue for that girl will be if she still has the interest and if she actually has the drive to play when she is 13, 15, 17. Right now someone else is telling her what to do. If she really wants to do it, she will be among the top players. If she is not really interested, only interested in the attention and not the competition, or does not have the competitive edge, she will not go far. But at 7 she was very good. :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2011
I think timo boll the movie is the best evidence that if you want to bee very good you have to be a talent and start very early with training and you have to train very hard