Introduce yourself to the forum! :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2011
Hi I call myself the wiffer because I miss the ball and table a lot. I have played this game for many years but never seriously until later in life (I am now 55). I gave it up for 30 years until I realized how much I missed this sport and all the socializing and physical training that goes with it. I have recently joined the NYITTC (New York International Table Tennis Club) in Flushing , New York. I hope to improve enough to reach the 1800-2000 USATT rating level, currently I am only 1382 but playing much better. After playing with Coach Li, Yu Xiang I am now competitive with most of the players in the club. Hope to hear from some of you. Especially if you

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
Hi I call myself the wiffer because I miss the ball and table a lot. I have played this game for many years but never seriously until later in life (I am now 55). I gave it up for 30 years until I realized how much I missed this sport and all the socializing and physical training that goes with it. I have recently joined the NYITTC (New York International Table Tennis Club) in Flushing , New York. I hope to improve enough to reach the 1800-2000 USATT rating level, currently I am only 1382 but playing much better. After playing with Coach Li, Yu Xiang I am now competitive with most of the players in the club. Hope to hear from some of you. Especially if you

how comes you stopped for so long? and welcome to ttd

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Vinqui (VQ) is a new sports jewellery company currently concentrating on table tennis. At present, we’ve got 11 different table tennis pendants and will be adding a further 5 pieces of jewellery very soon (these include cufflinks, earrings, charms and a bracelet).

A number of top table tennis players wear our pendants including: Daniela Dodean, Natalia Partyka, Paul Drinkhall and Mr. TableTennisDaily himself Dan Ives.

We look forward to sharing our table tennis interviews with you, running a future competition with TableTennisDaily and answering any questions you may have about our products.

For those of you with websites, be sure to check out our Affiliate Programme. The VQ Affiliate Programme allows you to earn 10% commission on any online sales you generate.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
Vinqui (VQ) is a new sports jewellery company currently concentrating on table tennis. At present, we’ve got 11 different table tennis pendants and will be adding a further 5 pieces of jewellery very soon (these include cufflinks, earrings, charms and a bracelet).

A number of top table tennis players wear our pendants including: Daniela Dodean, Natalia Partyka, Paul Drinkhall and Mr. TableTennisDaily himself Dan Ives.

We look forward to sharing our table tennis interviews with you, running a future competition with TableTennisDaily and answering any questions you may have about our products.

For those of you with websites, be sure to check out our Affiliate Programme. The VQ Affiliate Programme allows you to earn 10% commission on any online sales you generate.

welcome you have really nice products may have to purchase a piece of tt jewelry sometime

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
welcome you have really nice products may have to purchase a piece of tt jewelry sometime

Thank-you Charlie and we have a lot more to come!

Next week we will be adding cufflinks, earrings, charms and a bracelet to the website. We've also got a very special piece called Fantasy Dragon which you can see on our Facebook page.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Read 1 reviews

Wow ! Some great merchandise you have there :D
Do you send to Indonesia ? I would love to have some of the merchandise :)
Btw welcome and its good to have a good company which supports TT !

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Hi i'm Ziggy, i'm currently playing for Fasbats F Bradford, and Crossflatts B Keighley, West Yorkshire, UK.
Doubles semi finalist at Hermits youth tournament 1987.
Band 4 winner in the K&DTTL summer league 2010, ha ha well it's something after returning from a 20 year break.
Fortune favours the brave!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
Hi i'm Ziggy, i'm currently playing for Fasbats F Bradford, and Crossflatts B Keighley, West Yorkshire, UK.
Doubles semi finalist at Hermits youth tournament 1987.
Band 4 winner in the K&DTTL summer league 2010, ha ha well it's something after returning from a 20 year break.
Fortune favours the brave!

welcome to ttd and welcome back to table tennis!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Hello all,
My name is William, I've been playing for like 8 years now, currently injured though =[.
Best achievements were with my team 5th of the Netherlands in the under-18 class, and regional champ under-18 twice. Have to note that the strongest players under 18 play in the 18+ class and my region isn't quite the strongest haha. Next season I hope I'll be recovered so we can try to promote to the Dutch 3rd division.